Chapter Four | Levi's Squad

HUMANITY'S CURSED EYESLEVI'S SQUADCHAPTER IV

LEVI'S SQUAD
CHAPTER IV

Eren's worries are better let answered

"Have you seen that woman?" Turquoise eyes watch in curiosity towards his friend who is peacefully eating the breakfast the Survey Corps' cook provided this early in the morning.

"Which one Eren. Be more specific?"

"Who else...the woman we found in the forest." He whispers to prevent other veterans from hearing.

"Oh." His friend draws back the bread he was about to consume.

"I thought you were clever Armin." He rubs his eyes in disbelief from his friend's idiocity. Or is it just Eren?

"Uh. I apologize if there are several females as well in the Survey Corps." Armin points out towards the whole dining room with his metallic spoon.

"Armin. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Have you seen her?" Eren has been dying to know about her whereabouts after the encounter in the forest two weeks ago. He would of asked Captain Levi but last time he saw the captain was approximately five days ago. Eren's impatience was running low so he decided it will be best to just ask the squad now that they were eating together.

"Commander Erwin may have asked her to join the Survey Corps just like the time you were arrested by the Military Police." Armin rips a piece of bread before soaking it with the warm soup.

"Why the sudden interest Eren?" Mikasa eyes Eren in suspicion.

"Interest?" Eren grips on the metallic spoon. "Obviously any new encounters with different people are supposed to be taken seriously."

"Calm down Eren." Armin warns him. The last thing anyone wants is a frustrated Eren.

"Don't you guys believe it's a bit eerie?" Eren leans more closely to Mikasa who sits across from him, and towards Armin who sits beside him. "She was found OUTSIDE THE FREAKING WALLS!" he whispers loudly, his hands demonstrating impatience and worry. "If she indeed entered the Survey Corps, why haven't we been informed by Captain Levi of this issue? We haven't even seen him these past five days. It's been two weeks. TWO WEEKS since the incident in the forest." Eren's turquoise eyes scream for an answer.

"Eren stop. Don't fret yourself because it will only damage you. If you're really desperate to know, you can simply ask Sasha. I believe she got a glimpse of her the other day." Armin points with his spoon towards Sasha who is sitting across from Armin. Eren shifts his attention towards Sasha who's too occupy eating all her food to even notice the three staring at her.

"I find it strange why both of you are not curious about her?" Eren murmurs to himself before calling out Sasha. "Sasha...Sasha...SASHA!" Eren hits the table with his fist causing a startling poor hungry brunette to jerk at the sound. A couple of the few veterans that are left in the Survey Corps turn towards Eren's table.