1.1

"Bye Mom!" I called down the hallway waving her goodbye as she shut the door behind her. She was going grocery shopping and I was going to be care free for the next three hours!

I run to the kitchen and thrown open the cabinet. My Cabinet. It is where mom lets me keep all my snacks. I grin and grab the potato chips and quickly scamper to the couch.

I grabbed the remote and controller to the Ps3 console. Netflix. So far yet so close. I flop on my side right after clicking on my profile and went to Netflix. Right as I was about to watch (Favorite Anime) I heard a scratching at the door.

"Who could that be..." I slowly stood up and walked to the door. I opened it carefully and looked around. Left. Nothing. Right. Nothing.

"Meow." forward-wait...Meow? I look down to see a small white kitten between my feet. It noticed me and nuzzled my ankle.

I giggle softly and kneel down to pick it up. It meowed and licked my nose. I smile and hold it close to my chest, stepping back inside and closing the door.

I set It on the couch and proceed to the kitchen to grab the milk. I poured some into the bowl and walk out, setting it on the ground.

"I should give you a name." I said cocking my head slightly to see no collar. It jumped down and walked over to the bowl. It sniffed it and began to drink.

I pondered my own thought for a moment. "Hmm...I might need to know your gender..." I reach for the kitten. As I do, It gently swats my hand away. It was as if It was protective, just like a human, over it's parts.

"I'm male thank you." It spoke sitting and looking up at me. Wait, it just spoke!?

"And I don't need a name. I have One. Kyoya. I like it just fine." I rubbed my eyes and closed them to think for a moment.

A moment later I opened them again. Instead of a kitten a boy with white hair and Brown eyes sat before me.

"Thank goodness I thought you were dead." He chuckled.

"Who are you..." Not the best question. Nekos really didn't exist. This was just a dream.

"well, I am Kyoya jinjuoku. I am seventeen. I am a Neko." His tail swayed and I gasped.

"They...They are real..." I let the words fall from my lips.

"Yes (y/n) They are."

~~~
how does he know your name!?