1.2

"Yes (y/n) they are."

I stared up wide eyed. No possible way...I could feel my body start to tremble in shock and a bit of fear.

"Don't hurt me." I drop to the floor hands over my head, kneeling down. I whimpered the words, barely audiable.

"Why would I hurt you silly?" His words break me from my trance.

"Maybe because you are stronger than me..." I mutter looking away, still in the safe position.

"I'm not going to hurt you, protect you more or less. You have me kindness so why not return it?" He cocked his head cutely.

"Damnit. Damn you." I scowl standing and poking his chest with my forefinger.

He chuckled and removing it. "And to do so." He paused moving around me to the couch,"I will be living here."

I groan in defeat,"No messes." I cross my arms. "Cat form always when mom is home. Be a good kitty." I cross my arms.

He looks over giggling and covering his mouth before looking away.

"What is so funny Mr. Cute?" He bit his lip before implying.

"Your boobs bounce when you get pouty." He then fell back laughing. I felt my face head up.

"You did not just go there." I growl and tackle him. He yelps.

"fine fine I was being honest please stop!" he draped a arm over his eyes. I sighed and got off sitting beside him on the couch. I went back to watching Black Butler and leaned my head on His shoulder. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me. Before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep...

~~~

I woke about an hour or so later to my mom tapping her foot and her arms crossed in front of me.

"(y/n) who is that boy." She sounded angry. That was when I relised he was still here.

"A neko..." Well she asked who. I looked up. Beside me he stirred and looked up. His ears twitched.

"Hello ma'am I can assure you we didn't do anything bad I promise." My mother looked over at him. She seemed unfazed by his cat ears and tail.

"Really now?" She acted like he was human. Has she met one before.

"very sure ma'am. I dont lie. I hate liers." My mother's gaze softened.

"Why are you here?' She asked.

"I was left outside your door and (y/n) here picked me up." She nodded in in understanding.

"You may stay here. But one condition. No sexual relationship with my daughter until she turns eighteen. Deal?"

"I was not planning on any sexual relations with her just yet. I just wish to protect my Mistress." He stood and bowed.