1.11

"Tell me I'm good enough Kyoya. You know the faster you just ditch y/n the faster she doesn't have to be with a clone of you." The figure approached me. She had long brown hair and green eyes.

"Zion..." I muttered struggling against the restraints of my chains and the chair.

"Kyoya." She countered.

"Dont lay a hand on y/n" I hissed my tail lashing out.

"I won't...." She paused,"for now." She replied.

I growled at the thought of y/n being hurt. My eyes flew with a golden hue. I could tell because big the mirrored room. I bit my lip.

~~~You~~~

"Kyoya?" I asked. He has seemed off recently and I couldn't put my finger on it,"Are you okay-"

"No I'm not y/n" he hissed,"drop it"

My eyes immediately downcast,"sorry." I replied. Lately he has become more forceful and rough with his kisses and movements twords me.

I stared down at my hands as a male approached me.

"Miss? Is he hurting your feelings."

I shrugged and looked away,"I'm fine."

Kyoya wasn't even minding that a guy was hitting on me right then and there.

"As a matter of fact..."

"You will come with me?"

I nodded causing him to smirk.

"Okay cutie come on." He extended his hand to me and I took it.

He led me out and away. I never spared a second glance. I didn't have to to know he was more worried about his phone.