1.6

Sorry it's been awhile...writers block is a pain.
-----
a few months have passed since the incident. after the incident with that whore, everything has been going along fine. wake up, dress, hide ears and tail. same old same old.

It is now wonder time. December. Chistmas is coming soon and I haven't decided what I want to get (Name).

I let a sigh slip from my chapped lips. my hair fell over my left eye as I walked, trying to clear my head. I don't have the slightest clue why I am so stressed...I just am.

I shove my hands I to my hoodie pockets. I had to be at the cafe in thirty minutes to start my shift. I close my eyes to think for a moment. it was about four thirty in the afternoon. Great. Dinner hour is upon us!

I start cascading down the side walk. The only good thing about my job is that(name) comes to see me every night. No, we are not dating...yet. I hope to change that soon. I might have said we were dating a few months back because of the slut, but it was to get her to back down.

I smiled to myself as I opened the doors to the cafe, the warm air welcoming me. I smile as I look up. But my smile soon fell when I seen her.

"Welcome the new employee, Jasmine!"

The bitch that hurt (name) was now my co-worker.