1.3

"Yet?! What do you mean yet?!" Oh dear Lord. Here it comes. The "You are not allowed in the house anymore stay away from my daughter speech."

I sighed as Cat Boy beside me just swayed his tail,"I ment until she turned of age!" He objected trying to defend his self.

"Get out!" My mother exclaimed. I huffed and hugged him. "My kitty." I pouted. "I'm his master." he chuckled and popped back into his cat form, landing in my arms. "Mom he is fine I'm smart enough to do as told!"

I quickly ran to my room with kitty and set him on my bed. "Ignore her." I stated,"She is over protective." He nodded. "I could tell." I giggled and walked to my door, kicking it closed.

"So kitty boy do you go to school?" I asked. He pondered for a moment before lashing his tail,"Nah." I laughed as I grabbed a base ball cap and a hoodie. "Out these on. They were my brothers." He nodded and did as told. I was his mistress so he kind of had to.

The hoodie fit perfect and the cap hid his ears. I smiled softly and poked his nose. "hide your tail. If no one noticed while we are out your gun a start going to school." I heard him groan and he puffed his cheeks.

"but (y/n)....!" He moaned flopping back and hiding his eyes in his elbow. "I DONT WANNA!" He exclaimed.

"to bad cat." I crossed my arms and smirked in triumph. "Toooo baaad~" I teased. He say up huffing. "as long as I can protect you." he looked away crossing his own arms. Tsundere much? I internally chuckled. Yep.

~~~Next morning
kyoya-
"Wake up cat" I awoke to a girl straddling me...(y/n)!? I squeaked gently pushing her off incase her mom walked in. I had my back to the wall. "(y/n)...what if your mother walked in while you were-"

"(y/n) doing what?" the door flew opened cutting me off. I looked over and she stood. her arms crossed and a angry look on her face...