2.9

"y/n?" kyoya stood. It was about midnight and they were out on the balcony looking over at the city. Kyoya had just put Haru to bed.

"Yes?" She asked turning to hug him.

He hugged back smiling as his tail fidgeted with a small box.

He pulled away and took the box from his tails grasp and got down on his knees causing y/n to gasp. He opened it and smiled.

"We have been through hell. But, we have also been there through the good and bad. Y/n l/n will you do me the honor and marry me?"

The female exclaimed 'yes!' before hugging him and slipping the ring on her finger. Haru was to gain more than one parent now. He would have a complete family.

/Warning smexy stuffs/

Kyoya led his fiancee back to their shared bedroom and threw her down on the bed. He smirked as she sexily bit her lip playing with the Hem of her Japanese sun dress.

"So~(pet name) what should I do to you?" He asked running his hand up her dress to press and massage her clit through the thin underwear. His other hand went to her breast making her moan.

"K-kyoya~ don't tease me~" she moaned causing kyoya to nod and lick his lips as he began to strip them.

Once fully stripped, he leaned over to slip two fingers in her entrance and toy with her nipple.

Y/n moaned as another finger was added and thrusted.

After she was fully prepped, he entered causing more moans to escape. He moved, her legs over his shoulders.

He rocked his hips and bit her neck leaving live bites. They soon both came and fell asleep beside each other.