Graduation

**Julia's P

**Julia's P.O.V**

After breakfast Spencer dropped me off at my house. "I'll see you when you graduate." spencer said. "see ya." I said. I walked into my house and hurried to get dressed I was an hour away from the place and I had an hour and 30 till I needed to be there. I ran to my bed room i took off the makeup I was wearing . I put on a white dress shirt. I then put on my black pants they gave me when I picked up my uniform. I tucked the white shirt into the pants. I put on the mascara and lip gloss spencer chose. I brushed my long hair, braided it and put it into a bun. This was as good as it was going to get. I grabbed my jacket that went with my uniform, my keys and i went out the door. I was so excited. I drove to the place where the graduation was being held. I went back behind the stage I was so ready to be at the BAU.

 I went back behind the stage I was so ready to be at the BAU

**Spencer's P.O.V**

After dropping Julia off, I went back to my house to change. Then I was on my way. I drove to the place I wasn't able to see Julia before the graduation. So I decided since I had 30 mins i would go get her some flowers. I also grabbed a coffee. I drove back to the place and met with the rest of the gang. "Hey pretty boy" said Morgan. "Hey Morgan." "so you going to ask her out today?" "Morgan?!?!" I said blushing. "okay yah I am." I said laughing with him. "Hello Everyone." said the dean of the school. "If you would all find you seats so we can begin." We all made sure we were sitting together. There were a bunch of names. They took a bunch of jobs that the dean announced. then they called her name. "Julia Santos. Quantico's very own BAU." said the dean. Up walked Julia she looked so beautiful. "Whoo thats our girl" Called jj, garcia, morgan, rossi. "You go Jewels!" I yelled I didn't cheer very often but today was a big day for her. She looked amazing and she looked so professional. After the ceremony Julia came walking up to me. "Hi." She said and she hugged me she was smiling ear to ear. She was so beautiful. "Oh come, you can so better than that." I said. I leaned down and kissed her. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" the rest of the team said. "Well pretty boy did it." said morgan. I smiled as well as Julia. "so jewels you want to go out some time?" "I'd love that." she said. Suddenly we heard a gunshot everybody dropped to the ground. There was screaming. "Julia! Julia!" Spencer screamed.