The gunshots

**Julia's P

**Julia's P.O.V**

"Julia! Julia!" Spencer screamed. When the gunshots went of Morgan pulled me into a hiding area. I wanted to scream Spencer's name. I wanted to run over and hug him. We waited about 5 minutes before coming out of our hiding place to make sure there were no more gun shots. After Morgan let me out of the hiding place. I ran. "Spencer. Spencer!" I yelled "Spencer!!!" I turned around to see him. "Spencer!" I said running to him. I hugged him and kissed him very passionately. "I was so worried about you. Morgan took me into a hiding place after the gun shots went off. I heard you yell my name so then Morgan put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't yell." I said. "Hey its okay. you are okay and that is all that matters." he said. "Spencer Reid, I love you" I said hugging him tightly. "I love you too." he said. "Where is the rest of the team?" he asked "Clear," I said knowing they'd come out when they knew the coast was clear. "What just happened?" I asked. "I don't know." said Morgan. "What can we do?" I asked. "Nothing." said Spencer. "We can't work on the case because this is only one person. there has only been one murder and we aren't even sure about that because we haven't found a dead body." We walked all over the place and didn't find a single body. "Well I guess that is a good thing." I said. "Well now that you are an FBI agent why don't we take you out to lunch." said Morgan with the rest of my new team nodding. "I would love that." I said. Spencer, my new boyfriend, put his hand around my waist and we all walked away. I am a new graduate! My life couldn't be any better.

=======================================================

**thanks so much you guys I really love writing plus I get so much love from you guys! KISSES XOXO**