The Explosion

**Julia's P.O.V**

When we got to the office Derek was the first person I saw. "Hey Angel." He said smiling. "Hey, smiles." I said. Derek always had a smile on his face. I don't know how. We experience so much death. The only time he isn't smiling is when he is arresting someone.  "Smiles?" He asked. "yep, whenever I see you, you are always smiling so I think smiles is appropriate. "I like it." he said smiling. I walked to my office. Spencer following me. I walked over to my desk and put my stuff down so I could sit down. "Look at you looking all professional." Spencer said laughing at me. "Yah, I have quite a bit of paperwork because of the undercover work I did." I said while pulling out the case files and the paperwork I had to fill out. "Yah I do to. Not for the undercover work just for the case. I will see you in a little. I love you." he said. "I love you to see ya." I really did love that man. I worked on the paper work forever. It was really just asking for what I did and what the outcome was. It was long and boring. How do you not know the outcome of the case I was working on? I mean come on he is behind bars. It took me 4 hours to finish the paper work. We had no cases come in that day. I had to admit I was kinda sad, however I was happy that there was no serial killers out there. "Hey guys, I am ordering take out do you guys want something?" Derek asked. We all carried cash because one of us would order lunch or dinner. "Yeah." We all answered. I pulled some cash out of my wallet and gave it to Derek. I gave him my order. It was about 5:30. The food got here at 6:00. "It smells good." I said walking into the break room. I grabbed my food and sat down. I was super happy to eat. I didn't get lunch because I just didn't want to. We all talked a little bit about the case. Then somehow the topic of conversation was JJ and my outfit the night we went out. Spencer and I had taken a picture right before we went in. I was standing sideways with me hand around his waist and one hand around my waist and one hand around my shoulder. I also showed them another photo where spencer picked me up and I was laughing with my hands around his neck.(sample photos below). We took great photos. We were just meant to be.

**Still Julia's P.O.V.**

Hotch finally told us we could go home. I was so happy to be going home. I was just about finished putting my stuff together when Spencer walked in. "You ready?" he asked. "Yep." I said grabbing my bag and throwing it on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the building. We walked out to my car. I got in and so did spencer. "You ready to go?" I said smiling at him. "Yep." "I love you so much Spencer Reid." I said. "Why do you say that?" he asked. "I just love you so......." "JULIA. JULIA" I heard someone scream. Everything was blurry. I was laying on the floor staring up at the sky. I looked around. I saw shrapnel every where. I couldn't remember what happened. One minute I was talking to Spencer the next minute I was lying on the floor. I felt something on the palm of my hand. I moved my eyes so I could look at my hand. Blood. There was so much blood. "JULIA!!!!" I heard someone scream my name. I couldn't tell who it was. I couldn't speak. It was like my voice was gone. I couldn't move. I was petrified. Suddenly it was dark.