Breakfast

**Spencer's P.O.V**

I woke up early the next morning. I had left some clothes at Julia's she didn't care. So I decided to take a shower. I turned on the hot water. I got in. That case had really put stress on me. I didn't want Julia going in undercover with him. He was creepy. He made my skin crawl. But I knew that she would have to go undercover even against my wishes. I was worried about her the entire time. You know since the first time I saw her she had been missing for a week and was laying in a pool of blood with a serial killer at her side. I knew she was a strong women. But I wanted to be with her, I still worried about her. I spent the shower thinking. I needed that shower. It felt good to be clean, and to have been able to just think. I walked into Julia's closet to the section that was my clothes. I hurried to get dressed. I walked into the bedroom. Julia wasn't in the bed. Suddenly I smelled coffee, and heard the smoke alarm go off. "Oh shoot." I heard Julia say. I couldn't help but laugh. In Julia's house you either woke up to the alarm and the song It Wasn't Me by shaggy, or the smoke alarm. I walked into the kitchen to see Julia in yesterday's clothes fanning the smoke alarm. The smoke alarm finally turned off. "Hey babe, want some food?" she said turning to see me. "Did you make it?" I asked smiling. "Yes." she answered laughing. "Did you set off the smoke alarm with the food you were making?" I asked. "Yes." she said still laughing. I loved when she laughed it made my world just light up. "Then sure I'd love to." "Okay." she said putting a plate of burnt eggs and burnt toast in front of me. "Delicious." I said.

**Julia's P.O.V**

I was with the most amazing man in the entire world. I knew I was a horrible cook, and he knew too. But he still ate it. I loved him so much. I walked into my room to take a shower and get dressed. I was still a little sore from the beating I took when I went undercover. I tensed up a little bit as I got in the shower. The pressure from the water kind of hurt on the bruises. They made me get checked out by the EMT's because I took a fall in those heels. I was happy to be back in my home with my clothes. But I was especially happy to be back with the love of my life. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I was tired so I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee I had made earlier. "Ugh Spence how did you drink this. In fact how did you even eat. Everything is burnt. And look at this," I said picking up a piece of the toast I had made. "You could kill someone with this." I said laughing. "Well it is the things you do for love." He said smiling at me laughing a little. "I love you and all but you don't have to eat my terrible food." I said smiling at him. "Come on lets go, we can get some good coffee and food. Then we can head to the office.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Yall so I am still working with ImThaChica_ 
   on her account. So I am still trying to keep my readers on the same updating schedule but just be patient. Thanks so much for reading I will be updating very soon.