The Dream

**Spencers P.O.V**

I went over to sit next to Julia on the couch. "Hey Jewels." I said. "Hey." she said smiling at me. I always loved her smile it lights up my world. She still had her ray bans on. "How's that hangover?" I asked smiling at her. "It's is as good as a hangover can be. I have had six cups of coffee just to make sure I don't throw up. I am doing pretty good." she said laughing slightly. "Hotch how much longer?" I asked. I wanted to be home so bad. "6 hours." Hotch replied. Everyone groaned we all wanted to be out of the plane so bad. We all kinda liked traveling but we didnt want to be on a plane for that long. Julia layed her head on my lap and fell asleep. I soon fell asleep not long after. She was tired we had a long night the night before plus we woke up early. We both didn't get much sleep.

**Spencer's Dream**

I was at Kay Jewelers buying a ring for who I hoped would be my wife. "Hello do you need some help?" a lady with blonde hair asked my from behind the counter. "Yes actually I need to buy a ring." I said I had to admit I was nervous. "May I ask who this ring is for?" she asked. "Yah it is for my hopefully fiance." I said very anxious. "Alright well what are you looking for?" "I am looking for something very pretty but very simple. Nothing to big but nothing to small." I said. I was very sure what I wanted. "How about this one?" she said handing me a beautiful ring. I knew  I had to get it. "That is perfect." I said smiling ear to ear. "Alright let me take you right over here so you can check out." she said leading me to a cash register. I gave her my card. I was so happy to  be doing this. I had wanted to marry Julia since the day I met her. She was beautiful. She always told me what her dream wedding would be like. I was so excited I could give her that dream wedding. The day of the proposal she came in the office and I proposed right then and there right in front of the entire team. "I have loved you since the day that I met you. I knew right then and there that you were going to be mine. Seeing you at graduation up on that stage you were so happy. So when I could finally be with you I was overjoyed. And your first case I was so worried about you. When I saw you after we put him away I wanted to hug you and kiss you and to just be with you. I love you. And when you told me about your dream wedding I knew right then and there that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. So Julia Santos would you do me the honor of marrying me?" "Oh My god. Yes of course." She yelled. She was crying tears of joy I picked her up swung her around and kissed her. "Angel and pretty boy." said Derek. "I like it." I was overjoyed U was going to marry her. "Spencer Reid, I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better person. I love you so much." She said.

**Dream over**

When I woke up we were speeding into the runway. I was in a good mood. I was on my way out of the door. I was going home to be with my girlfriend. I wanted to stay with her and just cuddle for hours. "Come on Julia." I said to her. "I'm coming just grabbing my bags." We were beyond tired both of us. We got in the car and drove all the way to her place. Julia slept. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her bridal style inside the house. "I love you." I said laying her on the bed then crawling in on the other side. Then I fell asleep holding the women that I was going to marry one day. The women that I was madly in love with. The woman that I couldn't live with out.

=========================================================

**Hey guys thanks so much for reading. What do you think is going to happen next. Please be super patient I am trying to update as much as possible. I am now updating a friends profile on here because of an issue with her mom. I am just updating her books. Thanks so much for being patient I love you guys and I am so happy that you guys are so supportive. KISSES