Home Sweet Home

**Julia's P.O.V**

After about 5 days I was able to go home. Our time in the hospital was not short though. Spencer brought me some clothes from my house. However alot of the clothes in my closet show my scars from the surgery I had. I hate it. It is a constant reminder of the person that tried to kill me. We found who it was. It was this guy who I had met in the academy. I was better than him. I was ranked higher. He didn't graduate he dropped out of the academy. He did that because of me so then he took his revenge. He wanted to kill me. However a simple surgery and I was fine. The only way he really hurt me was mentally. I had a scar still on my stomach and my arm. They weren't able to be hidden. I think the scars just prove I am strong. We played hide and seek. Well we tried, it didn't go so well. We played alot  of card games. I wanted to be in my own home. Finally, I was able to go home. Spencer never left my side when I was in the hospital. He slept in the chair next to my hospital bed.  I was hooked up to IV's for a little while. They were giving me nutrients for a little while. I was stuck eating hospital cafeteria food. I always thought that school cafeteria food was bad. But Hospital food couldn't even compare. I told Spence to go home after I got home. He drove me home he literally never left my side. "Spence, go home." I said. "I'm not leaving you, I almost just lost you in a bombing I am not leaving your side." He said smiling at me. I couldn't blame him for be worried about me. I am a magnet for trouble. I mean seriously the first time he saw me I was laying in a pool of blood. Then I almost just died. I just wanted to sleep. I didn't sleep much in the hospital, there was always a doctor of a nurse watching me. They said i was stable but they were still watching me like I was going to do something stupid. I didn't know what I was going to do. I didn't want to even drive my own car. Well I couldn't drive my own car because it was blown up. I didn't like wearing my old clothes because they showed my scars. I always got questions on them. I eventually became happy wearing my old clothes when I found a cream that will cover the scars. Normally I wouldn't care about scars, but this one was different. This one put someone behind bars. This one reminds me that someone tried to kill me. This one reminds me that I almost gave up I almost didn't fight. This one reminded me that I almost lost the love of my life. I couldn't handle this one. I wanted it gone. I was so happy to be home. The team was taking me out to dinner so we could all celebrate. They were taking me to a very nice place so I wanted to look nice. Not going to lie I wanted to stay home in a sweatshirt and sweatpants with my hair in a messy bun and no makeup. But instead I chose A black dress with a shoestring tie up the front, red heels, a red leather jacket, dark red lips, black and silver eye makeup. I loved the outfit.  I also decided on a purse from Betsey Johnson that said Kissing Booth. I I put the whole outfit on a hanger and hung it on the back door.

I decided to get into sweats and a sweatshirt

I decided to get into sweats and a sweatshirt. I set my alarm for 4:00 pm it is exactly an hour before I have to be there. But for now I was going to take a nap.

================================================================

**Hey guys, so you can see all of the outfits I create for Julia on Polyvore. I also have one of JJ's outfits on there. My friends say fashion is my kryptonite. I love fashion and I love writing so I figured this was perfect. Thanks so much for reading. Also DM me with a new case they should be working on because I am not that great at coming up with cases. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you. KISSES XOXO**