Chapter 5

**Julia's P.O.V**

My life was going so good. I had the perfect boyfriend. I had the perfect life. It was all just perfect. After lunch we went back to my house. Well Spencer and I did. I decided to sit with spencer and just lay with him. But now it was different we were dating there was something special about it. I started drifting off to sleep on spencer's chest then he got a call. "Hello." he said. I couldn't hear anything on the other end. "Okay Bye." he said. "Babe we got to go." he said very distraught. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "We need to go to the station now." he said. I ran into my room. I threw on my teal crop top and my solid blue high-waisted shorts. I ran out of the house with spencer hot on my trail. "Hurry up slow poke." I said running down the stairs laughing. Even in an emergency I can laugh with Spencer. "I'm coming." he said laughing at me. When we got in the car spencer drove faster than I had ever seen him drive. we walked into the elevator. I had to admit I was really excited i was walking into the building but I was employed. I walked out of the elevator and into the door. "SUPRISE!!" said everyone. "Oh my gosh!" I said laughing. There were presents from everyone and a huge banner that says welcome to the BAU. "Were you in on this?" I asked Spencer while smiling ear to ear. "Well I said there was an emergency. I guess this is an emergency." he said. I walked over to him and gave him  a big hug. "Hey what about us." Derek said. I walked over to the rest of my new team. I gave them all a hug. "Congrats babe." Garcia said. "Good to have you." hotch said. "I can't wait to work with you." JJ said. "Hey Angel, good to see you. Welcome to the BAU." said derek while kissing my cheek. Derek had come up with the nickname angel for me when spencer and I started to get close. He said because Spence looks at me like I am an angel sent from heaven. "Welcome to the team." Rossi said smiling almost as big as I was. "Come on you have to open you gifts." Garcia said. She was very excited. Derek and Garcia teamed up and got me a bunch of office stuff. They got me a turquoise bedazzled stapler as well as matching scissors. They also got me 3 picture frames. One had a picture of me and the team at graduation. One had a picture of me and spencer at my graduation, and the other had a picture of me, derek and garcia. They also got me a hard drive. "Thanks so much you guys." "No problem Angel." said Derek. "Okay next is mine." said Rossi while handing me a bag. In it was a signed copy of one of his books. "Awwww thanks so much. I love it." I said. I was a really big fan of David's books. "Here is mine" said hotch. It was just a small bag. I opened it. Inside was a picture from my graduation. They made us take these photos at the academy so our parents could buy them. They told me two people had bought mine. But they didn't tell me. I thought it was a mistake seeming that my mom was dead and my dad was on death row. I guess it was Hotch but who bought the other one. There was one more thing in there. My security clearence badge for the BAU. The picture was my picture that was in the frame. "Thanks so much. I love it." I said giving hotch a big hug. Next was JJ's "It was a gift from will, henry, and I." I opened the bag to find an apple tablet and a case. The case had a picture of all of us. I was in my uniform. It was taken right after graduation. "Awwww JJ thanks so much." I said hugging her. "Alright, now mine." Said spence. He handed me a black designer messenger bag. "Awwww babe, I love it." "open it," he said. I opened it to find a macbook. The top of it had a big sticker on it. It had a bunch of pictures of me and spence, me at gradution, me and the team, me just laughing. It had my name on it. It said Julia Santos on it in cursive letters. I wanted to cry. I looked at me team. This was my home. This was my family I love them all so much.

==============================================================

I know I didn't update yesterday I was super busy. So message me and tell me what you think should happen next thanks so much you guys.