Meeting Squints

As I was once done daydreaming about the new kid I haven't even met when my Dad walked into my bedroom.

"Hey, y/n um a 'boy' is here for you, says he knows you?" He said emphasizing the boy.

"Really, uh tell him I will be right down," I said.

I ran to the window as soon as my Dad left the room, I saw that it was the kid with glasses, brown hair, black hat on that was on backward. I combed my hair and left. I almost fell down the stairs, good first impression, right. My Dad was by the door where he stood on the other side.

"Hey," He said with a smile on his face,

"Uh hi," I said, I turned to my Dad "We'll just be outside, okay?" I said sheepishly with a fake smile on my face.

"Okay," he said after a while and went back into the house.

"Uh, who are you?" I said after the door was closed,

"Well, I want to know why you keep looking at me from your window?" He said questioningly,

"Well, I heard talking, so I looked who it came from, two days in a row. And why did you look back in my window today?" I said.

"I looked back in your window to see if you were still stalking me." He said,

"What makes you think I was stalking you?" I asked.

"Well it's not nice to stare," he said.

"Well you know that goes for you too", I said giggling a little, he laughed along with me.

"So, uh do you want to watch my friends and I play baseball?" He questioned,

"Um, when and where?" I asked,

"You know the same place you were this morning," He said "By the way my name is Michael Squints Palledorous, I go by Squints," he said and ran off.

I was in shock he saw me.

"Um, I'm Y/n L/n and I go by Y/n" I yell to him, I laughed when he turns around with a smile on his face but I didn't want to tell my Dad, he didn't like me with boys that much.