Camp Out

We were playing ball all day and when Ham was getting ready to bat, and It was hilarious watching from the dugout. I heard Squints say "Give him a tennis racket maybe he will hit something" I giggled to myself

I mostly was mostly watching Squints the whole time because of what happened last night. I couldn't get over it, we didn't talk about it since, but I wanted to, it was like unfinished business that needed to be done.

All of a sudden Kenny yelled, "Ham this is my heater, I dare you to hit it."

Oh God, not again.

This happened only once in history but Ham actually hit Kenny's heater, it was mental, that's until it went over the fence.

I got out of the dugout and yelled a 'Ham!' with all the rest of the boys, hitting him with the baseball hats and mitts, but Ham insisted he made a home run. Once he made it through the base, he was out of breath, then Squints turned around, we all saw it, Smalls trying to hop the fence for god knows why, but he was the only one who reacted and Yelled "Noooo!" right in my ear.

"Really?" I said to Squints hitting him as we were running to get Smalls.

We finally reached him and he screamed like he was getting taken out of line from a carnival ride. When we let him down so that all of us weren't hugging. But we all forgot that he never heard of The Beast.

"Camp Out!" was all we said, and that's was when we all would decide to tell him about the beast, but not Benny, this time Squints was going to tell the story.

We all decided to go home a little early so that we could get ready for our camp out in Timmy and Tommy's treehouse.

Squints Yeah-Yeah and I walked together even though I was a little late out the door, they both mentioned it, I could have shoved them along but decided not to. I then mentioned to them that I could take much longer if I wanted to. We got there while everyone else was getting there spots in the treehouse.

Smalls wasn't there yet, so we all decided to eat some s'mores in the meantime. We all got comfortable while we waited for Smalls to get here. Apparently he had never had a s'more before, I was shocked, but I always eavesdrop on people's conversation.

I was in my own conversation with Squints, Yeah-yeah and the Timmons, basically all the short people.

We were talking about how Squints' story should go because he was never the person to get up in front of crowds, even of his friends. I busted his confidence by giving him a kiss on the cheek but I just think that made him blush.

His story was really good otherwise, but Smalls wouldn't shut up, and after that everyone went to sleep.

My dad was a little worried about me having a sleepover with all boys but I told him I'd find a corner to sleep in, I lied, I slept by Squints the whole time, and it was really nice.