Chapter-29

Past in Italics
Continuation. ..
Priya's Pov....

"What's that?"Pradeep asked curiously.

"I brought those!"Ram pointed at something.

"What are those?"I asked looking at them.

"Plastic sheets"He smiled.

"You are too good!"Prem smiled.

All the boys took those big plastic sheets and covered every inch of the stage.Ram brought waterproof plastic sheets which would prevent the great damage.He removed the poles and kept them aside so its hard for the breeze to collapse the stage now.That's how we successfully over came the problem but our plan, my promise to Pradeep remained as an utter flop.

I couldn't keep up my promise.I felt sorry for Pradeep and gave a pathetic look to him.

"It's okay!"He mouthed.

"Sorry!"I felt truly disappointed.

Suddenly Pradeep's Phone started ringing and its Arjun.

He enquired about everyone and asked us to keep the things simple.He too worried about the rain and out plan.

Everyone felt disappointed as we have revealed few of our surprises to Arjun but we are sure He will be surely surprised tomorrow.

Everyone left the house after dinner, Mom made simple yet delicious dinner, I am happy that everyone enjoyed the dinner.

Suddenly I wanted to see Arjun,The urge is truly killing me.It has been a day, I couldn't believe that We haven't talked for a whole damn day.Guilt in me almost killed me.I wated to do something which would gain his trust again.

I went to the terrace again and sat there holding my phone.

I am about to make a call to Arjun but surprisingly he called me and a small grin appeared on my lips.

"Hello"I lifted for the very first ring itself.

"Where are you?"He asked me quickly.

"Terrace!"I answered.

"Come out, I am waiting for you outside"He said calmly.

I went to corridor and saw him standing infront of the gate, sitting there on his bike.

"What?"I mouthed.

"Come out"He signed.

I went out and stood before him.

"Are you okay now?"He asked me.

"What?"I felt something chocking my throat strongly.

"Are you still angry with me?"He stood up and asked me looking straight into my eyes.

"No"A small tear escaped from my eyes.

"Look at me"He slowly took my head into his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I love you!"He said slowly.

"Come in"Thats what I could manage to say.

Arjun was the first to move and I simply followed him in.

"Sit!"We sat there on the bench in the lawn.

"Please believe me"He said again.

"I am sorry!"I could say what I wanted to say atlast.