Chapter-51

Arjun's Pov

I woke up a bit late in this morning.I slept with out any worry after a longtime and noone bothered to woke me up.I woke up and shocked to see the wall clock dangling to the wall.It's almost 8 in the morning as I am an early raiser.I then rushed to washroom and got ready in a very less time.I walked down and saw mom talking to Prajwal and serving him breakfast.I am surprised to see Dad in casuals I picked my mobile and sticked my tongue to realise that today is Sunday.

"Are you going anywhere?"Mom asked me in a worried tone.

I looked at everyone,their baffled faces and couldn't hide my sullen expression.I just scratched my chin and said

"I am sorry I forgot that today is sunday.Sorry mom."I smiled and lowered my head.

"Really?"Mom raised her eyebrow suspiciously.Because it became my rotinue to skip spending sundays with my family.

"Yes"I just took away my coat and slumped on couch restlessly.

"Come and have breakfast"Mom and Dad smiled at me and I walked to the dinning table quickly.

Instead taking the opposite chair I occupide a chair beside Prajwal which surprised everyone including Prajwal for sure.

"How is Priya?"Prajwal almost whispered with out looking at me.

"Yeah,she is fine.She wants to meet you once.I am sorry shouldn't have said those words with you.I am truly sorry."I mumbled and gave a pale smile.

"It's not your fault"He said finishing his breakfast.

"Come on,Don't say that.I am trying to forget everything means everything"I stood up and followed him to wash basin.

"Did you finish your breakfast?You are too quick?"Mom looked at me knitting her eyesbrows and truly surprised to see me following Prajwal desperately.

"Didn't you? "Prajwal looked at me with concern averting his gaze towards my plate.

"You left all the food as such?"Mom looks truly worried about me.

"I am not hungry actually"I looked at them both with a fake forced smile.

"Is everythink okay between you two.I saw you following him all the time.Did he do anything wrong?I am saying sorry instead of him.It feels so bad to see both of you avoiding and hating each other.I feel we are responsible for this.I am...."I just hugged mom for a second and said looking into her eyes.

"It is a very formal talk between two brothers.We aren't avoiding each other or showing hatred towards each other.I am talking with my elder brother.Its a normal talk.Please don't take it otherwise.Your tears are so valuable and don't shed them  unnecessarily.I didn't eat anything because I didn't feel hungry that's it.If you want me to eat it completely okay then I will eat it for you.Love you"I pinched her cheeks and smiled at her.

"No need."Mom caught my wrist as I took a step ahead towards dinning table.

Prajwal who got surprised by my words smiled at mom and chuckled for a second.He just cupped my mom's cheek and patted my shoulder.

I took two tickets from my back pockets and waved them in air.

"Actually I was about to talk to Prajwal about this"I gave them to mom.Mom just took them into her hand and looked at me with a smile mixed with a shock.

"What's that?"Dad came to us smiling.He was there watching at us two quitely unlike mom,I know dad is giving me,my space,my time to accept this relationship, those things which happened meanwhile

"Tickets for a musical concert?"Dad questioned looking at me and Prajwal one after the other.

"Ahh!I booked those tickets,couple tickets for Priya and myself but as you all know she needs some rest for a while I thought of giving them to Prajwal so that he can spend sometime with Brunda,I mean Bhabhi"I smiled nervously and looked at my family,their chuckling faces.

"What again?"I shook my head at their expressions and badly wanted to runaway from them.They are praising me with their looks which is truly embarassing me a lot.I know they are appreciating this change in me but I am one among them no need to treat me like a stranger or a special person.
"Okay,See you all"I quickly grabbed my bike keys and smiled at them like a child.

"Is everything fine?You said......"Mom is truly worried and I just don't know how to make her feel comfortable.

I let a sigh out of disappointment and looked at Dad with pleading eyes.He smiled back at me nodding his head.I heard few chuckles of Prajwal seems thoroughly enjoying my situation.I looked at him a bit seriously still couldn't stop my grin.

"I need to go to gym"I lied but Prajwal took this opportunity started playing with me.

"After breakfast?"He raised his eyebrow and laughed aloud.

"Shut up you,I have to take Priya to hospital,We might get late"I stood their rubbing my temple out of embarrassment.

"Just go!"Dad too smiled biting his lip.

"Okay bro,Its 6-30 in the evening.Enjoy yourself."I whispered in his ear and hugged Prajwal for a second.I waved at my parents who stood there like rocks in shock .I didn't want to ger embarassed anymore hence almost  ran away from there.