Chapter Two

ANDY POV

My throat feels like it is being ripped in have and set on fire. That was too close Andy. 

I almost ripped that girl apart, the blood, the knife, her hand, the warmth. I almost tasted it, I almost became a murderer...in front of witnesses.

I ran as fast as I could as far away as I could because if I am anywhere near the blood I will attack. It doesn't help that I haven't eaten in over a month.

In case you haven't guess it yet, I'm a vampire. Although I don't like the title and I do not like being one, it is what I am. I was changed when I was around 18, it was after a concert. I don't know my attacker and I couldn't tell you his or her name. All I remember was the life being drained out of me and waking up feeling different. I woke up with a burning throat and the incapablity to walk in the sun. Worst hangover ever if you ask me. 

So I guess you could say I am a newborn. I have had to learn everything on my own, with no teacher or no help and I would say I am doing pretty well. 

Although I don't know how my growth works and I don't know how to change someone into a vampire, but I know how to live day by day. 

Except for days like these where I have no source of food and humans are deciding to bleed in front of me. 

I don't know how long I ran for but I tried to get to a secluded area but not too far from the bus. There are trees and a small creek surrounding me. 

My fangs are out which is never good because I can never retract them unless I feed. I already know that my eyes are blood red and my skin is pale as ever. Don't skip meals kids. And my ears are pointed. I never really knew why that was a feature of mine, although I'm sure every vampire has something unique about them I didn't want pointy ears to be it for me. Hopefully others have them as well, they only pointed when I was hungry or angry or hangry.

I gulp repeatedly hoping the burning will disappear but it doesn't and I know that won't work. With frustration I plop to the grown and lay on my back, huffing and puffing at the sky above me. Well the trees I guess you could say, since I have to be shaded. 

I lay there in silence, trying to gather my thoughts, trying to be calm. i have to return to the bus eventually which means returning to Ashley and having to explain this whole situation. How that irritated me so. I know he is trying to figure me out, out of the band I am closest to him and he is the closest to me. He's my best friend that I am secretly in love with, which I will never admit out loud. Never. Ever.

I can hear the trees russling with the breeze that passes by, followed by a stick cracking in half in the distance. 

My eyes fly open and I sit up quickly, covering myself with my hoodie, like that will mask me at all.

I scan the area around me searching for an animal or a person or something, but nothing is near me. I can see for great distances, do I force my eyes to pretty much zoom around me.

I see Ashley, searching frantically.

Then I hear him call "ANDY!"

ASHLEY'S POV

"ANDY!", I hollered searching for a sign that he's even out here.

I ran after him after I helped the waitress and paid the bill, the only reason I know he's here is because he dropped his lighter. Smooth on Andy.

I hope he's okay, I mean what got into him? His eyes were MOTHER FUCKING RED. I don't understand what happened...what does that...how does..that...even...POSSIBLE? NO. I'm 423483% done with guessing right now which is why I need to find Andy.

"ANDY! IT'S ME! ASHLEY!", I yelled again hoping for some sort of response that I feel I'll never get.

I stop in my tracks filling with frustration and anger and worry, he's so stupid.

"UGH!"

Then I heard shuffling and a crack of a stick. I whipped around expecting Andy to be there, but there was nothing. I panic at the sound of the wind hitting a window so I'm almost pissing myself at this point.

"A-Andy?", I managed to choke out, my voice quivering.

All I have is a lighter and my cute face to help me out of whatever's out there.

Please be Andy. Please be Andy.

CRACK.

I whipped around again to try to find where the sound was coming from and I found it.

Oh, I found it.

It growled and stared into my soul. 

It was a bear.

I froze and my asshole I swear it quivered a little bit. We stared at each other for quite sometime until it stepped towards me, showing me it's teeth.

I shifted back a little, "oh...nice bear...good bear....dont eat me...." I whimpered.

I'm going to die, I'm going to fucking die.

This is it, I can see it now. ASHLEY PURDY GETS KILLED BY A BEAR LOOKING FOR HIS LOVER ANDY BIERSACK.

The bear took another step and I held out Andy's lighter and flicked it on, my body shaking furiously. LIKE A LIGHTER IS GOING TO FUCKING HELP.

Tears began to fall down my face.

"Please don't hurt me....", I whimpered as if the bear could understand what I was saying. 

Then he growled and got up on his two back legs, making himself 10x taller than me. He towered over me and roared.

I screamed and backed up into a tree. The bear came down to this four legs and charged at me, sinking its teeth into my leg while slamming it's whole body into me. I screamed as loud as I could, the pain was almost unbearable. 

Out of nowhere, the teeth leave my flesh and the bear leaves my site. This shadow figure speeds by grabbing the bear like a feather and tackles it to the ground.

I see the bear pinned to the ground by this....man? My vision is blurring and I can feel my brain slip into unconsciousness. I hear a whimper than a crack then silence.

The shadow figure stands up and runs to me, all I see before I slip into a deep sleep are

those piercing blue eyes...