Chapter Five

ANDY'S POV

I couldn't control myself, all I could think was that there was blood, Ashley's blood in front of my face.

I had already made my mark on him which means the scent of his blood is more sensitive to me. When a vampire makes a mark, whoever it is will be their main food source. No, it's not something we like to do, but it happens. Ashley was mine and him pulling a stunt like that has high consequences.

All I can think about is his blood.

I drank, bite, sucked, drank, while CC, Jake, and Jinxx attempted to pull me off of him. I didn't want to do this but I couldn't let go.

It's as if my fangs had a mind of their own. And everything looked different. More detail and I could see every vein, I could hear the blood coursing through their bodies. I could hear the blood dripping out of Ashley's arm and I could smell it. The iron. The warm liquid filled my mouth, my throat, my stomach. 

I could not let go.

Ashley was squirming furiously underneath me, but I had him pinned and my mouth wasn't detaching from his arm any time soon. I wish someone would knock me out but I know they can't. I'm the strongest  one here. The latch I have on him is almost unbreakable.

I have to do something. I am more then just a monster. 

Detach Andy.

DETACH. YOU ARE KILLING HIM.

"Andy let him fucking go!!!!", screamed Jinxx as he pulled Ashley while CC and Jake pulled me.

"I'm gonna call the fucking police!", screamed CC.

One of you needs to fucking stab me or something. All they see is this monster killing their friend. This monster that was once their friend as well. 

They needed to know that I am still Andy.

I looked at Jinxx, unlatched my hands from Ashley, but my mouth wouldn't let go. I motioned at the curtain. 

I pointed at Jinxx then at the curtain and motioned my hands for them to open it.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!", he yelled.

Tears began to fall down my face, oh yeah and vampires cry blood so no this isn't cute. It's mortifying.

I screamed with Ashley's arm in my mouth and tried to get him to open to curtain.

"Open the fucking curtain!!!!", Ashley screamed.

Jinxx quickly let go of Ashley and pulled the curtain open to let in the sunlight.

It worked. My skin started to burn and smoke. The pain made me yelp in agony, but I let Ashley go.

I pulled my hood over my head and ran to my bunk. I closed the curtain and left my band memebers frightened.

It hurt, not the fact the my skin was burning off of me but that I had hurt them.

I'm so sorry.

I cried silently and held my hand over my mouth trying to calm myself down. I often have these anxiety attacks, it's how I was as a human and I guess it stuck with me. I like it though, it makes me feel...less of a monster.

I could hear them shuffling and cursing. I could hear every word even though they were whispering.

"What the fuck is he?", Jake whispered to Ashley.

"I told you he's a fucking freak!", Ashley whispered back.

I could hear the medic sewing Ashley's arm together. The needle piercing the flesh and the stitch sliding throught the hole and pulling the skin together.