Chapter Eight

ASHLEY'S POV

I stood in silence and shock, I couldn't believe the words that came out of this mouth.

Because I love you.

CC's mouth hung wide open, nearly hitting the floor.

Jake was smirking like he knew all along.

Jinxx was watching me then Andy, me then Andy.

Andy kept his eyes locked on me, those precious blue eyes that could turn so terrifying in seconds.

I melted, just a little bit.

Suddenly the room got awkward, I realized that I hadn't responded. Andy broke his gaze away from me, filling his eyes with sorrow.

OH SHIT WAIT NO DONT BE SAD NO.

"I love you too!", I blurted out.

Andy's eyes met mine again, filled with hope and shock.

"oooooohhhmmmmmgawwwwddd", Jinxx said while covering his mouth.

Jake giggled and CC remained quiet.

"Y-you do?", Andy asked.

I shifted awkwardly, blushing, "yeah, I mean I always have."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you never acted that way with me, you always treated me like a best friend, a brother. I valued that. I didn't want to ruin it.."

His lips curved into one of his panty-dropping smiles and his eyes sparkled with happiness.

"THISISTHEBESTLOVESTORYEVER!", Jinxx yelled.

I giggled then was immediately embraced by Andy's arms. The warmth of his chest immediately held my face and I felt at home.

I hugged him back and squeezed, I can't believe this day has finally come. I don't have to hide it anymore!

****screams and jumps like a girl inside of head****

I could just fucking cry. omf.

Just as we pulled back, Andy was ripped out of my arms by this dark mass. He was pulled out of the tour bus and just...disappeared into the trees.

Jinxx, Jake, CC, and I just stood there in shock.

What just happened?

"Should we go after him...?", Jake asked hesitantly.

"That looked...kinda scary..", Jinxx added.

"Maybe we should go help him...but...where do we go?", I said.

We were all so confused and flustered. Wtf just happened?

ANDY'S POV

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, I couldn't control my own limbs. What the fuck was carrying me?

Suddenly my body slammed into the ground.

I was in the forest where I marked Ashley.

I stumbled to my feet to find a women standing not too far from me, she looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", she spoke.

Her voice sounded familiar.

Confused I asked, "what do you mean? And who the fuck are you?"

She rolled her eyes in frustration as if I was to know who she was.

"I'm Juliet, your maker."

I froze. She is the one who turned me into a vampire and just left me for dead.

"Some fucking maker you are, you left me for dead!"

She laughed, "but you are dead!"

"Why did you just leave me? You were supposed to help me understand this new form, but you just left me to figure it out for myself! But you know what, thank god for that cus it turns out I didn't fucking need you."

She glared at me.

"Why the fuck are you here anyways?"

"Because you imprinted you arrogant new born!", she hissed.

"Why the hell do you care?!", I grew angrier.

I could feel my eyes changing, my skin, my hair, my teeth, everything. I knew I was in my true form.

"Because I am your maker and there will always be a permanent bond between us! An imprint makes that bond weaker though and I couldn't have one of my children slipping from my fingers now could I", she smiled and laughed evily.

"So what is your reason for being here? To just be a pest?"

"I've come to break the imprint."

I froze.

"And once I break it, you won't remember his name, who he is or why he is here. All your memory of him with disappear.", she smiled sinfully.

"You wouldn't dare.", I growled.

She laughed, "oh but I would, then you will answer to me from then on."

I hissed then a 4 figures appeared behind her.

NO.

"Andy?", Ashley shouted.

Juliet turned around and charged at him.

I ran at her as fast as I could, surprisingly I was faster then her and stronger.

I grabbed her from behind and pulled her back, throwing her to the ground away from Ashley.

All four of them looked frightened at the sight of me, but even more at the sight of her.

The dark matter surrounded her and she was pale with short hair and ridiculously boney. Her mouth was black as was her eyes.

"Get back to the bus now!", I demanded them.

They nodded in agreement and ran back to the bus.

Juliet charged at me and pinned me to the ground.

"You're not going to get away this time."