Someone's ninja OC!

Whoa! It's been a while eh? Sorry, I guess my best excuse would be that I was trapped between the near shore and far shore...and the God of calamity wouldn't return my body back to normal like he promised...
(Props to you if you got that reference XD)
Naaahhh. I've actually just been busy with work and classes.
Yup you heard right...
Work.
I GOT A JOB! WOOT!!!

And for those of you that have read my life story in my Tags journal/book you'll understand that this is a really big feat and a very big deal for me!! (Just because of all the struggles I've been through) So I'm very happy and excited about that!!
The classes that I was talking about are employment classes and I was in the disability program because of my education and they were able to help me find work. But not just any work...

Guess what my work title is??

Graphic Artist And designer.

I GOT A JOB BEING AN ARTIST!!!

I do graphic design for a embroidery and promotional product company...so I design logos and art that gets imprinted on clothing with both thread and vinyl. It's pretty cool work! :D I do a lot of the actual imprinting work on clothes and bags and pretty much anything else made of fabric that you can think of.
So I guess I worth with both clothing and designing.

Ahhh!! So exciting!!! My first step into the amazing field of working as a well...working artist! o(≧∇≦o)

I want to thank everyone for all the support you've given me through all if this and even in my absence...it means SO much I honestly can't put it into words...thank you for all the new votes and follows. YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!

And a quick word about the drawing! I drew this on my birthday last year as an art trade for someone on DA.

And here's a work in progress pic of her! I love when people share wips. They're so fun because you get to see the process!

 They're so fun because you get to see the process!

Thanks for viewing guys!!! (And for being patient with me...I know I haven't been very active lately but I hope to change that! ^^