"The name's Naruto Uzumaki!!"

This drawing...simply put, is very important to me. :3

I drew this 2 years ago and it was a very important moment for me, a moment that sort of made me aware that i wanted to become a manga artist.

I remember feeling really inspired by The show "Naruto" and just after watching an episode in the original series a few years ago i thought:

"Man i gotta draw Naruto!"

And i felt super convicted that i needed to draw him right then and there.

So i grabbed my sketchbook,

Picked up a pencil,

And found a reference photo:

(Back then whenever i wanted to draw a specific character i would usually try to find a reference photo and go from that unless it was a character of my own creation.)

And once i was all done, i looked back at what had been drawn on paper and something clicked in my mind

I thought:

This isn't just a hobby anymore. I want to do this for the rest of my life.

This is it.

This is my passion.

I want to draw anime.

All my life i knew i loved to draw...but it was always just something i did because i really liked it and felt inspired by the characters i watched from movies, tv shows, and books. And people said i was good at it too. But i never truly considered the possibility that being an artist was an actual job. Something that i could aquire one day.

I think Naruto sparked something in me as i was drawing this picture that i hadn't really taken the time to realize was there.

A hunger for something more than just a hobby.

( Now...i know...yes this is just from reference and not truly an original drawing from my imagination ...but even still. It'll always hold a special place in my heart because this drawing is the one that made me realize i wanted to draw Manga and Anime! ^_^ )

So that's it! That's the little story behind this drawing. :3

Hope you like it!! Thanks for all your support everyone!! :D

<3 <3 <3

(And to those that have messaged me I'll reply as soon as I can! Life has been very hectic but i miss chatting with my friends on here. I hope you all are doing well and i hope we can chat again soon! :D )