21 drawings!! (The end of the old art spam XDD )

Yooooooo guys! Ohayo, konichiwa, or konbawa! (Depending on where you live in the world. XD )

This chapter marks the end of the old art spam thats has been going on for a little while, so after this we'll be back to all my current stuff!!

Sorry I haven't been able to respond to comments as much lately, i will when i get the time and thank you so much for taking the time to comment and encourage!!!

You see, I've been busy painting a mural, (which has taken over 20 hours to paint) been helping my fam with stuff when I can, (my little bro is autistic and ya'll already know about my sister's health conditions...so yeah :( )  Also working, and now trying to figure out how taking classes and catching up on my school is going to work. X___X

I can't decide whether i have to time to take a GED course or if I should just take my ELA 30 and get into art school as a mature student at 21...but that's kind of a long wait. O___O  so I'm thinking maybe I should do GED...but it'll take up a lot of time that I'm not sure I have...and it would also mean walking to the school for the classes and it's all the way on the other side of town...and winter is approaching...soooo....

😅

Idk...I kind of want to see an education councilor or something to help me out and give me advice on what would be best for me based on my current situations...I pretty much just want to get caught up so that i can go to art school anyways.

Oh! AANNDD my family and i are also moving right now which is a pretty big ordeal considering everyone's schedules and taking health issues into account...and little kids. 😅

Oh oh, And there's this one dude that has like 10 art pieces he wants done and he won't get off my butt about it... even when I tell him I'm to busy to start anything right now...and I have a couple that want two paintings done...

So yeah...busy busy. O__o

ANYWAY! Enough of the mini life update, (i just wanted to explain why i haven't been super active. X"D)  let's get back to art!
Time to finish up this old art spam once and for all! *strikes a determined pose*

*excitement builds*

Some of my current drawings include:

Sebastian Michealis
Eren Jaeger
Naruto Uzumaki
Hinata hyuga
Yato
Hiyori Iki

And mooorrreee!~ :D

So yeah let's hop to it shall we? :3

(Oh btw...the main lion picture for this chapter is a wip that I haven't finished yet....i still have to draw his mane. Haha )

This guy was for an art trade. ^w^

She is a little wind wisp character I thought up a few years ago :3