Chapter 1

(^^Sophie^^)

EDITED-ISH

Sophie POV

I make my way over to our tent, and when I mean by our tent I mean the whole Irish Quidditch team. 

Oh, the names Sophie. I'm 14 years old, youngest person to ever play quidditch in the World Cup. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I am their Seeker, probably the best out there. But I sometime feel a bit awkward considering I'm the only girl in this team. But it feels kinda normal at the same time cause I'm the only girl at my school too. 

I go to Durmstrang Institute which is an all boys school. But for some strange reason I was an exception. Uncle Dumbledore would rather me go here than Hogwarts and I'm kinda upset about that.

I sit there playing with my scarf anxiously waiting for my team to start practicing. Considering I'm the only girl, I have no-one to talk to and I hate it. Plus the others are at least 20 years older than me minimum. But being a Seeker has it's perks, meaning I get to stay away from them.

"Soph, what you doing over her by yourself?" My brother Viktor says. And yes...

The Viktor Krum.

"Well I'm the only girl in the team, plus everyone is like 20 years older than me so I can't socialise with them and by the way you don't need to speak Bulgarian..." I reply bored out of my mind. 

'When are we going to start training,' I thought.

"I can speak in what ever language I like, and pretty soon of what I can see." Vik scolded. 

Oh god, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did."Vik laughed, "But you might want to head out to train now considering everyone else is going." he said. 

* With the magical magic of Dumbles to after training*

"Well, you look more than tired" Vik says trying to mess with me.

"Don't..." I mumble back. "It was horrid, we had to do laps and laps and do drills that don't even concern me." I whined.

"Don't worry Soph, get some rest for the big game tomorrow and you'll feel better." he says trying to make me feel better.

"Even though I'm gonna get the snitch before you..." he mumble cockily. I froze and turned to him. His eyes widened, knowing I'd heard him.

"Excuse me? You really think you're going to get it before me." I sassed, "Well think again pretty boy cause I'm gonna wreck you."

I snapped my fingers in a 'z' formation before stomping off. I wasn't meant to stomp off I was just tired, but he'll get over it. I'm extremely competitive when it comes to quidditch.

3 hours later I woke up from my nap to Vik shaking me.

"What do you want." I mumbled, turning over the go back.

"Soph, you have 20 minutes to get ready." He replied, shaking me once more. 

I shot up and looked at the clock, he was right I only have 20 minutes.

I thanked him and rushed off to get ready. I wriggled into my Irish quidditch uniform, and ran out with my broom. This is the Final game of the season and we need to win it. All I need to focus on for now is to catch the Snitch before Vik does.

I reached my team and we headed to the stadium and we hear the crowd going crazy for the Bulgarian team, the team Vik is on. Soon it was our turn to get our names called out and we flew in one by one like the Bulgarians.

"And last but not least the youngest player and seeker to ever play internationally, Sophie Krum!" 

I flew out into the stadium of screaming fans and grinned. The thrill of playing quidditch is my favourite part of playing it. I waved at the crowd and noticed a family of gingers standing with a girl with bushy, brown hair and a boy with raven hair and round glasses. I stared at the boy and felt a pull towards him. I shook my head and changed my thoughts.

"I need to focus." I told myself. The referee blew her whistle and the quaffles were thrown into the air.

Let the game begin!