Chapter 10

**** SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG, MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING LATELY AND I CAN'T GET ON!****

Sophie's POV

The next few weeks passed like a blur.

Ron and Harry refused to talk to each other, Rita Skeeter was publishing lies about me and Harry in the Daily Prophet, but mainly Harry. Vik hasn't really spoken to me as much. He's just worried about me and refuses to believe I'm in the tournament now, I think or hope.

I siting by the Black Lake still from this morning staring out into the lake. I felt so at peace, that sound funny. Peace and love y'all. I was by myself and I really needed it, the others left earlier.

Harry and I were told by Hermione that Hagrid needed to see us, I remember the conversation from this morning.

Flashback

Harry and I were down at the Black Lake thinking of what the first task could be when Ron and Hermione came down.

"Ronald would like me to tell you guys that he was told by Seamus, who was told by Dean that Hagrid wants to see you."

"Come again?" I said, that was confusing

Hermione went back to Ron and he whispered something in her ear and she came running back to us.

"Hagrid wants to see you two" she rushed out "Please don't make me say it again" she continued. I just wished Ron would stop being a git and talk to us, we did NOTHING wrong!

"Well you can tell Ron that" Harry began. 'This is stupid' I thought while Hermione spoke my words,

"I am NOT and owl, this is stupid you two should stop being gits and TALK to each other." Hermione hissed and stormed off.

Harry looked dumbfounded while Ron just ran after her. I bursted out laughing and before you know it I'm on the floor laughing my arse of with a murderous glare from Harry.

End of flashback

That was quite amusing for me. Anyway,

We headed down to Hagrid's hut and knocked on the door, Hagrid opened the door and looked around. He looked down and saw us and smiled.

"Hurry up and get inside you two." he scolded us and ushered us inside.

"Did ye bring ye cloak?" He asked, he look at Harry and he lifted it up to show him. He indicated to us to put the cloak on and we headed off walking towards the forest.

"Hagrid where are we going?" I asked, it is FORBIDDEN for a reason. What? I don't wanna die anytime soon.

"Hush, we'll be there soon." Hagrid said, then I heard a loud growl and a giant figure came into view. I couldnt tell what it was until we closer and then I realised,

"Are you SIRUIS Hargid?!" I exclaimed, running my hands through my hair. I do it when I'm really nervous. (Haha I'm so punny. Please don't hate me I had to)

"Dragons?!" Harry whisper yelled, this is crazy.

"What didn' Ron tell ye?" Hagrid asked,

"No he didn't he's being a git to Harry thinking he entered himself in the tournament." I said cold, I didn't really like him at the moment, I was giving him the cold shoulder. You really don't want to experience my cold shoulder, but I'm being a bit nicer to him.

'Oh, I thought he would 'ave told ye, his brother Charlie's here helping out." Hagrid said

"Wait is Charlie from Romania?" Harry asked randomly

"Yes, now be quiet." Hagrid whispered back standing in front of us incase anything happened. The people are really crazy! There were five dragons thrashing around with people with them trying to stop them. I don't like tournament at all.

We started walking back to Hogwarts in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. We headed to the dock where I was staying and I turned to Harry.

"Thanks for bringing me back" I smiled

"No problem lil sis." He said back punching my shoulder lightly, what?

"I mean we have like a brother sister relationship." Harry said, ohhhh I get it now

"Right ok thanks anyways big bro" I laughed hugging him,

"See you tomorrow." I said and ran onto the ship thinking about the dragons. I have to tell Vik, I ran to his room and knock on the door.

"Vicky are you in there?" I said softly, I only really use Vicky if I really need or when there is troubling things going on.

All I got in response was a grunt and I knew it was him and he was in there, I opened the door, walking in and sat on his bed.

"Dragons" was all I said staring into his eyes.

"What do you mean by dragons." He asked, I was shattered, when we would always know what each other meant. Vik must've notice my my expression and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry Princess, I've been stressed out lately and haven't been spending much time with you. I promise we'll spend a lot more time together, ok?" he reassured

"Ok but dragons." I said and stared into his eyes with a sirius look. (SORRY :P)

After a bit his confused look turned into a concerned look and pulled me into a hug, like he would never let me go again

"Dragons?! Soph you can't face dragons, I won't let you you'll die." he cried rested his head on the top of mine.

"It'll be alright trust me." I said in a calm voice, I hate it when Vik get upset.

"Ok but promise me one thing." he turned to me looking into my widened bright green eyes.

"That you will come out of this thing alive and safe, I can't afford to lose you." he said, his eyes softening at every word he said.

"I will"