Chapter 13

A/N This is far from edited and is very poorly written. SORRY!!

I entered the Gryffindor common room and it erupted in cheers. All of Gryffindor was there, waiting for Harry and I to come back. I grinned at everyone before being engulfed in a hug by my friends.

"You two were amazing!" Hermione exclaimed.

"We knew you wouldn't die." George laughed.

"Blimey Soph, how'd you do that?" Fred asked as he and George came to me.

"I'm amazing thats how." I smirked at the two. I wasn't going to let everyone know about my powers...

Yet.

Harry and I were brought into the middle of the common room and onto a table. The Gryffindors surrounded us,

"Open the eggs!" A voice yelled and everyone cheered in agreement.

I looked at my egg curiously before looking at Harry. He nodded and we both opened our eggs at the same time.

A deathly screech filled the room and everyone covered their ears. I slammed my egg shut and groaned.

"I think I've gone deaf thanks to this bloody egg." I groaned once more, rubbing my ears.

"You're not the only one." Harry grumbled next to me.

"Well that was great." Ron sighed, expecting something amazing to happen. I think everyone was as well.

"And guys, I'd reckon you two would be mad to put your names in the goblet of fire." Ron continued.

"Awe, thanks Ron. I felt that apology go straight to my heart." I sighed dreamily before putting me hand on my heart. Everyone laughed, while Ron's face went red.

We were sitting at the Gryffindor table for breakfast, when Hermione gasped.

"Look at this!I can't believe it she's done it again.Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." She read out the newspaper article.

"Umm, since when did you and Vik 'talk'?" I questioned my, quoting talk. I smirked at Hermione and she blushed.

"Oh I've seen him around the place. We sometimes hang out in the library." She muttered. My eyes widened and I stood up.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I gained looks from people, I smiled sheepishly before sitting back down.

"This is amazing!" I squealed, "You'll be my future sister-in-law."

"Well I wouldn't go that far. All he does is watch me do my homework." She sighed. 

"OH my god,"  I thought, "I am going to beat him up later."

Suddenly a boy walked up to Ron,

"Mr Weasley, this is for you." He squeaked before running off.

"Thanks Nigel." Ron called out. He opened the package before grimacing.

"Ginny these must be for you." He said, pulling out a dress.

"I am NOT wearing those. There ghastly." Ginny protested. 

"Ron," I started, trying not to crack up, "Those are dress robes, for you."

Ron's face paled and I couldn't hold it in. I bursted out laughing, making the others chuckle with.  Ron glared at me before his face turned red, almost like his hair.

"The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance." Good ol' Minny droned on.

Boys groaned, while girls squealed in excitement. I didn't though, I groaned with the boys.

"I'm going to die of boredom if we don't do something." I muttered to the twins. They grinned at me and I glared back at them.

"Silence. The house of Godrick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons." She scolded the boys, eyeing me in the process.

"Try saying that faster." Fred challenged George and I,

"3 gallons I can." I stuck out my hand and he shook it. I take a deep breath, about to say the paragraph,

"Not here." George laughed. I smiled at them before looking at Minny.

"Mr Weasley, will you going me." She ordered Ron. He slowly walked up to the Professor.

"Now put your hands on my waist."

"What?" He spluttered. I laughed at his expense.

"My waist Mr Weasley." Minny scolded.

Ron put his hands on his waist and the twins wolf whistled, causing everyone to laugh and Ron's face to redden. The music started and Minny led Ron around.

"You're are never letting him forget this." I grinned at Harry's comment and nodded, along with the twins.

"Everyone find a partner and start dancing." 

"Care to join me?" Fred asked me, putting his hand out, and accepted his request. He led me to the dance floor and put his hands in my waist.

"This is a load of rubbish I reckon." He mumbled and I laughed, nodding my head. We danced in unison to the music, swaying back and forth.

"How do you like Hogwarts?" Fred asked, making small talk.

"It great, I love it here." I gushed, "I want to stay here."

"Thats great." Fred exclaimed. The two of us laughed and continued to dance around the place. When the music stopped, we bedded goodbye before heading our own ways.

A/N I'm can't express how sorry I am for not uploading for a year. I've been super unmotivated to write but now I've motivated myself to write again. I also have another surprise for you all and it will be coming very soon. I'm so proud of it so far and can't wait for you guys to see it. MY writing has definitely gotten better over the year and you will be able to tell in this chapter.

Also this is just a filler chapter for now.

Enough rambling for now.

Byeeee.