Chapter 1- Running

I lived a normal life but that day was the day I died. I died along with all those other people. It's been 6 months since tragedy struck the entire world. People began eating other citizens. The only problem was, they weren't people; they were monsters. As you walk down a street everywhere you turn to look you see those "things". People left, others ran, while others stayed in groups; I had stayed in a group. "There she is!" I turned around to see a group running after me. I quickly began running away. I had been running for quite sometime now. I began to hear gun shots; idiots. There just gonna attract walkers. I kept running until I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. it slowed me down but I managed to hide. They ran past me, I was in the clear. I removed my hand from my stomach to discover blood. Those idiots shot me. I quickly removed my jacket and tied it around my stomach to help stop the bleeding. I winced as I tied it; way to slow me down. Honestly I had no idea where I was going. I stayed there for awhile trying to save up my energy; suddenly I heard a quiet moan, figured it was only one I grabbed my knife and turned to the direction of the moan. My eyes widened as I discovered not only one but many walkers; an entire herd. I began running away but as I kept running more walkers found me from what seemed like every corner, they were all hungry, I mean I wouldn't doubt it... I'm here a human with a bullet wound and blood almost everywhere. I was getting slower and the only way I thought was to kill them.. so I began, I only killed 10 out of like probably 20. I was getting weaker and weaker, I could feel it... I was breathing heavily and my eyes began getting blurry, when I looked straight ahead at one zombie I went from seeing one to seeing double. I tried killing them but my weakness took over and I fell down... I heard the moans from the walkers surrounding me... I guess this is the day I actually died. I closed my eyes, because the weakness was taking over me as well, suddenly I opened my eyes about halfway and saw saw a zombie fall to the ground. Someone's here I thought.. then I heard less and less moans and bodies hit the ground.. I tried so hard to get up but the weakness was taking over my body. I closed my eyes and let it take over me... I woke up and found myself not a zombie but I was not on the ground as well.. my eyes weren't exactly wide open but they were semi, I was in someone's arms... they were carrying me, I don't know where and I don't know who it was... I tried looking up but I didn't have the strength to, not even to move. My head just hung and my arm dangled.. where was I going? And who was helping me?