Justice Monsters

f-n: your name
f-n: italics
Noctis: bold
Prompto: underlined

f-n P.O.V.
"f-n! f-n! Wake up!"
"Come on f-n!
I groan slightly from all the commotion. I open my left eye slightly, seeing a certain blonde boy beaming at me. I open my other eye to see a smiling Noctis.

"Can you guys help me up please?"

Each one of them grabs one of my arms and pulls me up. "I see you two are up and active" I playfully comb Prompto's hair and punch Noctis on the shoulder. I look at their clothes, noticing Prompto was still in his PJs. Prompto is wearing a matching Chocobo shirt and pants, while Noctis is wearing his usual clothes, but without his jacket on. Noctis actually is dressed up in his usual clothes before Prompto? This better be good, why they woke me up this early.

"Guess what!?

"What?"

"Noct just got a limited edition Justice Monsters pinball machine!"

"Really?!" I face Noctis with wide eyes.

"Yup! It's in my room. You wanna go play it now?" He replies with a smile.

"Obviously yeah!" I jump out of my bed quickly and go towards the door.

"Not going out like that" I look down, quickly realizing that I'm wearing an oversized T-shirt with really, really short shorts. I squeak, "You two get out now!" "Why? It's not like we haven't seen you like that before~" Prompto winks. "Just get outta here!"

They both leave, chuckling on their way out. I grab a black T-shirt, black jeans, and my leather jacket that Prompto gave to me from my last b-day. Seen me like this before...why did I have to get drunk on my b-day. I got drunk during the party and those two were kind enough to bring me back to the palace and to my room. (you live at Noctis's palace, roll with it okay?) I may have almost stripped in front of them, but thankfully, they're not those type of guys. They told me that they stopped me from removing my clothes. Most people would probably use me, but yet they didn't. I blush slightly remembering what happened the next morning. Noctis was sleeping soundly at the crook of my neck, while Prompto was hugging me from the side. A bang at my door interrupts my flashback.

"C'mon f-n! We're going to play with out you ~"

I hear Noctis mumble, "You probably shouldn't have done that..."

That Chocobut is going to get it now. He knows that it's one of my favorite games to play. I quickly grab the crystal necklace on my nightstand, the one Noctis gave me at my last birthday. I open the door, seeing Noctis and Prompto playing rock,paper,scissor. I guess they're trying to figure out who's playing first. I tickle Prompto causing him to lose the game.

"Hey! What was that for?"
"That's for saying that I couldn't play Justice Monsters." I say with a smile of victory.

"Told you that you shouldn't have done that. Come on, let's go." Noctis grabs my right hand with his gloved hand.(his left) I never really understood why he only wore one glove. He whispers in my ear, "Hang on, I'm going to warp us to my room."

I nod my head, and I feel a familiar sensation overcome me. I feel my body fade into little, blue crystals. My vision turns slightly blue, and we quickly teleport to his room. As I regain feeling of my body, I lose my footing and fall over. Thankfully, Noctis catches me. He wraps his arms around my waist before I fall. Our lips accidentally press up against each other. It takes us a few seconds to register what was actually happening. We quickly pull away, our cheeks red as strawberries.

"Thanks for holding me up Noct..."

"N-No problem" I notice how he stuttered. I look back at him, his dark, long bangs blocking the view of his face. We both hear loud footsteps approaching the door. That must be Prompto. Prompto opens the door and is panting... a lot.

"You guys could have warned me you know?! Hey,why are you guys blushing?"

"Nothing!" We both reply, maybe a little too quickly.

"Okaaay then. Let's get playing!"

"Yeah! Let's do it!" I fist bump with Prompto.

"Noct, you're up!"

"Yes!" He starts playing the pinball machine.

Time Skip (I don't know how Justice Monsters is played so I just skipped :p)
"Well that was really fun. Too bad I didn't get the best score between all of us. How the hell did you get the most points f-n?"

"Don't know. Just followed my gaming instincts."

"Says the girl who played this game 2 hours a day before..." I whack him in the head. "Ow!"

"That's what you get~" Noctis chuckles at our little banter.

"How did I even get least points between the three of us?"

"Cuz' you suck at it." Prompto glares at Noct.

"Whatever...I was distracted."

"By what?"

"First of all, it's a who. Second, f-n was distracting me."

"Wha?! How?"

"Cuz' you're too cute! Prompto gives me a quick peck on my cheek and runs off as fast as he could.
I look at Noct and notice that his eyes were flickering red. "One minute f-n, I have some ass-whooping to do."

He warps out of the room, probably trying to find Prompto. I shake my head at both of their silly antics.

I go out Noctis' room to find those two. I hear a light mixture of laughter and screaming down the hall. I follow where the sound is coming from. At the end of the hall, I see Noctis giving Prompto a hard noogie on the head.

"S-Stop, do you know hard it is to get my hair like this?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

"Break it up you two. Noct, you're starting to remind me of Gladiolus doing that to Prom."
Noct releases Prompto from his little punishment.

I walk up to them and comb my hands through Prompto's hair, trying to fix it. "There! I kinda fixed it."

"Thanks f-n!"
"Whatever..."

I shake my head side to side and give them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Shit, I forgot that I had archery training today. I'll see you guys later! Bye!"
They both say bye back. I sprint down the hall to get to the training room.

Noctis P.O.V.
"Guess who got a kiss a from f-n?"

He gives his signature pouty face. "Damn it...I wanna kiss from her"

"Well too bad Prom, you snooze you loose."

"That's weird coming from a guy who sleeps always..."