Injuries

f-n= your first name
h-c= hair color

You were recently assigned a task by Ignis to accompany Noctis and Prompto, to help them scout around, to check if the surrounding area was safe. Ignis and Gladiolus would stay behind to set up the tents and other supplies wear they planned to set up a camp. Sadly, while you guys were looking around, Magitek soldiers were dropped nearby. The three of you tried to sneak by them by trying to run around them. But Lady Luck wasn't on your side. For some reason, they still spotted the three of you. Prompto, being his optimistic self, thought the three of you could defeat all the Magitek soldiers. Prompto ran towards them with gun in hand, you and Noctis shortly following after him.

Prompto constantly got hit by the soldiers, always sliding on his back. You really don't see how sliding on your ass is an evasive maneuver. You help the two of them by using cure spells and other stat boosts on them. There were three Magiteks left, each of you taking one. You finally finish off the one you were against, but you forgot how they do that stupid self-destruct mechanism. As soon as you turn around, it stabs you from behind. It detaches it's arm from it's body. You think to yourself as you look down, 'God dammit'. The impact from the explosion sends you flying face first into the ground. The last thing you see is black boots running towards you before you blackout.

"f-n! f-n!" Prompto desperately shakes you, trying to get you to open your eyes.

"Prompto, don't shake her so much! Your gonna make the injury worse." Noctis scolds him, flipping you over so you're laying flat on your back.

'Hmmm, what would Ignis do in this situation!' Noctis may look like he was calm on the outside, but was completely opposite in his own mind. His mind wracked for ideas, trying to remember what Ignis would do to him when he was hit by the self-destruct thing.

While Noctis was having trouble trying to get his brain to function, Prompto couldn't even stay still. He was constantly shifting his weight, leaning on his left or right leg. He started to run his hand through his blonde locks, biting into his bottom lip, to the point where it could start to bleed. He believed that you were unconscious because of him. To be fair, he only charged in without a plan just to impress you. He was always jealous how flustered you'd get while being around Noct. Your cheeks would turn into this adorable shade of red whenever Noct or himself got a bit too close to you. 'Please be okay...Don't die.' He repeated over and over in his head.

It soon started to drizzle, raindrops starting to cascade on your unconscious body. Noctis automatically picks you up bridal-style, "Prompto help me look for some shelter" He says. Prompto scouts the surrounding area, soon finding an area under a small cliff. 'That should do for now. Better than letting f-n catch a cold.' He runs over to Noctis, leading him to the area he found.

He sets your feet down onto the ground, your body using his as a support. He quickly removes his jacket, places it onto the ground, placing you on it, so you won't get to dirty. Prompto sits criss-cross next to your head, running his hand through your h-c locks. Noctis pulls your shirt halfway up, to see your stomach colored purplish-black.

"Prompto, you still got any antidotes on you?" "Huh? Oh yeah, I do." Prompto pulls a green health bottle from his pants and passes it to Noctis. Noctis places it over your stomach, crushing it. It turns into green crystals, healing your stomach. They both look at it, seeing it go back to its original color.

A minute later, your eyes open slowly, your vision blurry. As your vision focuses, you see Noct and Prompto peering at you from above. You get up, pulling your two lovable dorks into a tight hug.

"Thanks guys." You pull back seeing both of their faces emanating red. As you pull away, they both give you peck on the cheek at the same time. Now it was your turn to become a blushing mess.

"Come on guys! Let's get back to the rest of the group." You pull them both up by the one of their arms. The three of you walk back, both of your hands enclosed around one of theirs.

*Time Skip*
"I'm very glad the three have come back safely." Ignis responded. You were telling Ignis and Gladiolus what happened while you guys were scouting around.

"Good thing you guys wind up back here in one piece." Gladio commented.

"Yup, well I'm going to go check up on them." You say walking towards the two of them.

"When do you think she'll learn that they both like her?"

"We'll let fate decide that Gladio." Gladiolus grunts in reply.

You walk towards them, seeing them playing thumb-war. You plant yourself next to Prompto, rooting for both of them to win. Little did you know that the winner would get to be your tent buddy tonight.

Bonus
Hey reader-chan! Just a little tid-bit from the author. P.S. My name is Sam. Nice to meet ya!

Sam: "I see that reader-chan is caught up in a little competition between these two cuties."
Noctis: "Well, I bet she likes me more than you."
Prompto: "Nu-uh! I'm much more attractive than you~"
Sam: "Alright calm down you two. The reader is the one in charge who gets to choose who wins her heart."
Both of them: "Fine..."

Another P.S.
The way you got injured is the gif at the top of the page.
Poor Noct, that must also have been a near-death experience.
Guess he got Noct-out ahahahaha... Okay I'll stop now