Reunion Ball

You were given an invitation to come to the Full Moon Ball that takes place every year in the kingdom of Lucis. Of course, you'd accept because you'd get to see Prompto and Noctis after so long. It's been four years since you have seen them. Your parents moved away from Lucis to take up a job. Now you finally moved back, though both of your parents have already perished. You would finally get to see those two after a few years. As you were picking out your dress, you started daydream about what they would look like now. You started to think about the possibilities of them not even recognizing you. Too be fair, you have grown taller, and grew out your hair. 'I'm sure they'll remember me some how' You repeat in your head, reassuring yourself that your two best friends would still have some memory of you.

Time Skip (You can think of your own outfit for the ball ☺)
You were being dropped off by aunt to the palace, since the ball was going to take place there. You slowly walk through the entrance to find a huge hall with a hanging chandelier. A man with glasses walks up to you, asking, "The ball is taking place upstairs." He kindly escorting you to the ball room. You take a minute to examine his features. You suddenly realize that it was Ignis, man after all these years, he's still as sharp as ever.

"I-Ignis?" You stutter.

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" He looks back at you, having a puzzled expression.

"It's me! f-n l-n! The one that Noct and Prompto used to hang out with!" You say with a smile.

"f-n, is that really you?" He asked with a surprised expression.

"The one and only." You reply, glad that he somehow still remembers you.

"You really have grown into a beautiful lady, f-n." Ignis tells you, showing a small smile. You lightly blush at his compliment. "Thanks Ignis, but I don't think I changed that much" You reply.

You finally arrive at the entrance, the sound of laughter chatting reaching your ears.

"This is the room, have a pleasurable time." Ignis says, before he turns away and walks back towards the palace's entrance.

You look around, seeing many women wearing multiple pieces of expensive jewelry. 'These balls and over the top outfits' You say in your head. You never really were the type to wear jewelry. Maybe a necklace or earrings, but that's it. You examine your surroundings, looking for a familiar black or blonde head in the huge crowd. While moving among the crowd, you bump into a woman holding a cocktail. As you bump into her, the drink tilts, causing it to spill on her, including her dress.

She gasps loudly, turning towards you with a glare. "How dare you ruin my dress!" The lady says, glaring daggers.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." You say, not wanting to cause a scene.

"Hmph, I bet your jealous that my dress is much more elegant than yours so you planned to ruin it." She states.

"Why would I even do that? I'm not even jealous." You say back, wanting to end this dumb argument. You look back at the lady, her arm drawing back, ready to slap you. You shut your eyes tightly, ready for the blow, but it never comes. You open your eyes, seeing her arm being held back by a certain blonde head.

"Sorry miss, but occasions at like these, you really shouldn't cause a scene." The blondie says. She pulls her arm away from his grip, scoffing off, walking away from you. The boy sighs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I hate women like that. Always fighting for the littlest of things." He says, glaring over your shoulder, most likely at that woman. A hand lands on your shoulder. You lift up your head, your eyes meeting familiar blue eyes.