SongFic: Criminal!Prompto x Reader

Your eyes seemingly connected with the innocent yet devious blue eyes of the blonde male, holding a precious artifact of the Lucis kingdom. A handsome smirk graced his pink, chapped lips, a polished gun hidden away in his belt buckled, the night sky illuminating his dark figure. As a mage of the Lucis palace, you were given the task of guarding the palace during twilight hours, where only the darkest of creatures roamed. His blonde locks were swept to the side slightly by the frigid breeze, his electric blue eyes gazing intently at you, similar to a curious cat stalking a defenseless prey.

His figured vanished from your keen e/c eyes as his figure leapt from the balcony railing, taking a steep fall from the towering palace. You rushed over, looming your figure over the edge, searching desperately for the black attired male. A brief shimmer of the stolen Lucian crystal shimmered underneath the moon's colorless beams, the end of his vest flying along with him.

The blonde removed his his hookshot gun from its sheathe, the thin line wrapping around a steel beam as he made a safe landing onto the red velvet steps, smirking at the prized jewel, originally given to craft an extravagant necklace for the next queen wedded to the next following king. It was completely out of the quiet kingdom's grasp, all because of a young lady, attracted by the new criminal mind lurking inside the castle walls.

Her booted feet beated against the glassy floor, her silver robe designed with gold symbols floating along with her movements, her metal staff hovering mere inches from the ground. Your brain was occupied with the unforgettable thought of the twenty one year old gunner. Oh, how his blue eyes were twinkling alike the stars in the empty darkness hovering over the brightly lit city.

After the scolding lecture given by a loyal adviser of the prince, you explored the busy city, wandering the streets with sudden awe. Nothing could compare to the beauty hidden in the heart of the crown city, Insomnia. A yellow streak caught your eye, squeezing between passing strangers, into a secluded alleyway You soon followed, a few dangerous looking people leaning against the walls with black market goods hidden away in their coats and suitcases. You sensed trouble, no doubt, yet your feet still moved deeper into the creepy pathway, deeper into immediate danger.

There he was, sitting with his legs crossed, black boots dangling off the edge of his sitting spot, lounging on a crate. A familiar jewel was held between his fingerless, leather gloved palms, his eyes glaring dangerously in your direction. He hopped off the wooden crate, pointing his gun directly in your direction. A mischievous smirk cracked his lips, slipping the translucent gem into his coat.

"I see the kitty has found her precious toy~" He purred with narrowed eyes, his index finger clamped over the trigger.

"Even if you would attempt to blast a bullet into my skull, it would not even affect at all." You hissed back.

An ear piercing bang sounding through the air as the bullet whizzed in your direction. You scoffed, deflecting it with a minor flick of your silver staff, the bullet twisting towards the left, plinking off the wall. His gunner hand bobbed lightly up and down, a light swirly smoke floating from the end point of his gun.

"Good try, but I'll have to make this quick. It is now my top priority to claim that little jewel, even if it means eliminating anyone who gets in my way, including you." You stated fiercely, pointing the tip of your staff towards him.

"Well, aren't you a special girl? Quite peculiar for a kingdom trying to create a treaty with Niflheim, give such harsh orders over an old gem. Are you sure they ordered you to chase after the culprit or did you follow me on your own accord?" He questioned with a hushed tone, feeling your heart pound under his gaze. Maybe you did leave the palace, chasing after him on your very own.

Being occupied with your biased thoughts, he took the chance of pushing you against the wall, placing his gun at point blank. He chucked your staff in a random direction, placing his lips dangerously close to your ear. You felt a cold object being slipped into your hand, his moist lips brushing against your earlobe.

He whispered softly, "Come with me, and I'll give you a chance to show how much you deserve to live"

So you did, falling deeper into a darker state and away from the light. Slowly, you became closer and closer till one day, the blonde striked the Lucis palace with ease, snatching the crystal with stealthy acts. You blushed deeply as he handed you the shiny, expensive stone, the jewel carved into a ring.

"f-n, will you love a criminal, in need of a lover to help fulfill my selfish desires for unimaginable profits?" He asked, cupping your cheeks between his hands, cold blood running through his veins.

"Yes, I accept." Your lips attached, almost like a drug, always wanting more and more of his lips, your partnership as lovers and criminals growing deeper and darker than ever...

Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, I love that guy