Dreams ~Part 1

"Why are you doing this!? How could you do this! We're your friends!" You screamed.

"Sorry f-n, no hard feelings, but I have a job to do." He slowly rose his gun to the back of your head.

"Though, I'll let you off this time" He whispers in your ear. He pulls away and runs back to the Niflheim airship. The airship rises, blowing dust and debris all over you. You feel the ground crack underneath you, then you're falling into pitch darkness. The last thing you hear is a gunshot... and a scream.

"Aaaaah!" You cry out loud. Tears start streaming down your cheeks. Messy sobbing noises slip through your mouth. You try to wipe your tears away, more tears taking place over the ones you wipe away. You sit upright, curling up your body. You place your head on your knees, trying to calm your rapid breathing.

"f-n!" You hear someone call out. You see blue crystals materialize next to your bed. Your childhood friend, Noctis appears from it. You immediately throw your arms around his shoulders, his arms automatically pulling you in. You place your head on his shoulder, enjoying his comforting warmth from his body.

"Another dream?" He asks quietly. You lightly nod your head. You hear him sigh, rubbing your back.

"He's fine f-n. He probably just, wandered off and couldn't find his way back." You pull yourself closer to Noctis, trying to convince yourself that he just got lost.

Prompto has been missing for three months. He went missing ever since you fought the Magitek Soldiers. After the battle, you, Noctis, Ignis, and Gladiolus couldn't find Prompto. The four of you searched nearby areas, but ended up in not finding him. Since that day, you have been having these nightmares, seeing Prompto aim a gun at you. Sometimes it was like watching a movie, seeing Noctis, Gladiolus, or Ignis get shot.

"Sh, it's alright f-n. We will find him sooner or later. Heck, he may even appear at our tent tomorrow." Noctis says, his voice filled with encouragement.

"I guess." You reply. In reality, you hoped these dreams were just mere nightmares. You hoped that these were not signs from the Gods, warning you of the enemy. You could never hurt Prompto, he was just too important to you. He was like a big brother to you, except sometimes you wondered if you could have been more than friends. But you also liked Noctis too. You promised yourself that you would decide when your heart and mind were made up.

'All those laughs and smiles with him, could those have been fake? Was your friendship fake?'

So many thoughts and questions pulsed through your brain. Prompto couldn't have betrayed you, could he?

'Noctis is right. your just hallucinating. He'll come back safe and sound.'

???
'I'm sorry guys. I had no choice. I am especially sorry, f-n. I used you just to get closer to Noct. I betrayed you...'

He places his gun back into his holster and boards the airship.

"Please, forgive me." Tears start to brim at his eyes as the airship starts to take off.

"Remember, eliminate all who stand in your way, especially that useless girl." The voice in his earpiece says.

He presses on the earpiece, "Yes sir..."

Notes
I admit, this is a really short one, so I will include a part two. I remembered how there was something about someone in the group betraying them, so I thought 'what if Prompto was it?'. Though, it could be Gladio or Ignis too. Not pointing fingers. Also, just watched episode 3 of Brotherhood and it was amazing! The ending was really cute. Even when Noct and Gladio are older, they treat each other same as when they were younger.