Dreams ~Part 2

You wake up, feeling a pair of arms wrapped around your body. You open your eyes, meeting shut ones. You smile at how adorable he looks while he is sleeping. You runs your fingers through his soft hair. He mumbles softly, moving his head closer to your hand.
'Never knew Noct liked his hair stroked while he was sleeping' You mentally make a note of this.

His eyes open slowly, his blue orbs now staring at you.

"Hey, Prince Sleepyhead. Good morning!" You greet him. He replies with a "mmm," shutting his eyes again. He pulls you closer against his chest, cuddling your body like it was a pillow. You start flicking his forehead trying to wake him up.

"Noct." Nothing happens.

"Noct." Still nothing

"Noctis help me! Magitek soldiers are here!" You scream. His eyes open up quickly and jumps up to his feet. You see his eyes glimmer red, his eyes darting side to side scanning your surroundings. You see a crystal-like outline of a sword floating near his hand.

He huffs in annoyance, "Really, f-n?"

"What? Didn't have enough beauty rest?" You say, getting up in a lazy way.

"I don't need rest to get this handsome..." He mumbles as he pulls you up.

"Wow, never knew you were so prideful of your beauty." You say.

"Whatever." He says as he gets out of the tent, a blush lightly visible on his cheeks.

You crawl out of the tent, smelling the scent of bacon wafting in the air. You look over to see Ignis cooking at the grill and Gladio drinking out of a mug, probably coffee.

"Morning you two. How's your sleep?" Gladio asks.

"Fine as always Gladio." You reply. You glance at Noctis in the corner of your eye, his mouth forming a small pout.

"Guessing you didn't?" Gladio asks Noctis.

"No. Since somebody was being annoying this morning." Noctis replies back, rubbing his temples.

"Alright, enough you two. We're going to be heading out soon." Gladio tells the two of you.
The both of you nod your head in response and head over to Ignis.

"Hey Ignis!" You greet him with a smile.

Ignis gives you a smile, "Good morning f-n. The food is almost finished. You can sit yourself down on a chair."

You grab Noct's gloved hand and plant yourself in a chair, Noctis next to you in a nearby one. A few minutes later, Ignis gives you a plate with delicious food for breakfast. The four of you pack up your things and sit in the Regalia.

Time Skip
You open your eyes from your cat nap and groan loudly when you still haven't arrived at your destination.

"How much longer Ignis?" You ask.

"A day or two f-n." Ignis replies back. You hear Noctis groan next to you.

"I'm going to take a nap." Noctis says as he crosses his arms.

"But you've slept for a whole two hours! That's not a nap." You exclaim.

Noctis opens his eyes and looks up. You follow his gaze and see a Niflheim airship fly above you. Ignis presses on the brake pedal and turns off the car. The four of you jump out of the car and take cover near some boulders. Ignis peeks over the rocks, scanning the many Magitek soldiers waiting there.

"Damn it, why do they have to be here?" Noctis says, his eyes skimming over them.

"Isn't there another way through?" You ask, glaring at the soldiers.