Silly Betting

Requested by Lydia0176

Competition already began to brew from the beginning of time between the gunslinger blonde and mystical ravenette. Twenty dollar bills were spent occasionally for every single day of the week, giving it all to the sweetest girl in Eos, f-n l-n. Yes, you were the main heartthrob between the two handsomest boys all around. They both could have sworn on their very hearts at how cute you act around them, especially during Halloween trick-or-treating. Your outfit consisted of ebony cat ears perched on your head, a tail sticking from underneath your matching skirt, and an ebony tank top.

"Must you wear that today! I think I might faint from cuteness!" Prompto exclaimed, pretending to fan his flushed cheeks with a hand.

"I could say the same too. Can we chain you to our bed with a leash and call you Neko-chan?" The other male chimed from his spot, pinching his plastic fangs within his fingertips uncomfortably.

"Quit touching my handiwork. That took me hours to implant on your teeth. You wouldn't stop shuffling and resisting..." You mumbled the last remaining parts of your sentence, adjusting your cat ears in approval.

"Come on you two!" You chirped excitedly, looping your arms around each of theirs.

They chuckled in unison at your bubbly and childish demeanor, giving them stamina to withstand the long night ahead of them.

Time Skip
Noctis twisted the doorknob open, kicking the door lightly with the side of his boot. The blonde shuffled inside with an unconscious f-n in his arms. He dropped you gently onto the pillows, tucking the f-c blankets underneath your form. Prompto pressed his chapped lips over your forehead, lingering for a few seconds before completely crawling backwards onto your bedroom's wooden panel floor.

"I warned her about eating too much candy. Stubborn girl." The young ravenette mumbled under his breath, untying the red cape from his neck, hooking it onto a nearby hook.

"Don't get too stressed out bout' it Noct. It's kinda cute when she's all childish." The electric cobalt eyed male cooed, brushing his fingers through your h/c locks. You mumbled softly in your sleep at the comforting sensation of his fingers, burying your head deeper into the sheets.

"Maybe she is." Noctis agreed calmly, taking a seat next to the blonde.

"What's with you? Having fun watching her in her sleep, stalker?" Noctis teased, smirking at his blushing friend's reaction.

"Wah! No! O-Of course not. She deserves a guy who can handle both her and himself. I still am trying to find a purpose in my life." Prompto chimed dreamily.

"Hm, how about a little competition?" A small spark of curiosity sprung in the blonde's vibrant hues, averting his gaze to the deeper shaded irises of Noctis.

"I'm listening." He said with an intrigued tone...

Few days later...
"Um, thanks?" You were busily texting your best friend in your messaging app before a familiar ebony haired male surprisingly appeared in a shroud of crystals with a bouquet of rare blue roses in his grasp.

"Did I miss a special occasion besides Halloween?" You continued with cockiness, tracing the silky petals of the exquisite flowers in admiration.

"Nope. Just a little gift for hanging around with a guy like myself." He chimed casually, stuffing his hands into the compartments of his pockets.

"Uh-huh." You hummed sarcastically, placing the bouquet gently on your nightstand.

A loud knock resounding from your windowsill stole all your attention, pushing yourself off the bed with a puzzled expression. Pulling the brim of the window upward, you were immediately greeted with a signature heartfelt grin of the gunslinger.