Chapter 9

There is SEX in this chapter, so YOU ARE WARNED.

Chapter 9

Mark

It's been a few days since I've spoken to Charlie or Charlotte, whatever you want to call her. Ever since that day I haven't been able to pick up the nerve to speak to her. I've never been rejected by anyone especially if we start to make out. I wanted her and I could tell that she wanted me, she's fighting her feelings. I wish I could simply get through her, but I just can't get a grip.

I need some space, but I need someone to fill me. I grab my keys and wallet and just leave my apartment to go out tonight, to fill myself. I needed this right now.

*
*
*

As I make it to the underground night club, I notice that a lot of pot smokers were hanging around the entrance, maybe I can get a hit from one of them. It's been awhile since I've been able to smoke. As I get out of my car and cross the street I call out to one of the pot smokers and try to grab their small attention span.

"Hey can I have a drag?"

"Sure. Here take the joint, I'll just make a new one for you instead." He then hands me a small burnt joint and I take a hit before seeing that he's handing me a new one. I take the new one into my fingers and inhale the burning herb before releasing it into the atmosphere. I was letting loose.

I enter the underground club and see a kaleidoscope of colors moving around and a deep base making the place rumble under our feet. I move through all the sweaty bodies and just try to find someone who looks like a good time. It took me awhile but I finally found a girl who sat by herself who was eyeing me for awhile. I walk up to her and take her hand into mine before taking her to the heavy dance floor. I start doing a small dance and she's just against me, trying to be as sexy as possible, but I wasn't really feeling it from her, but it could be a different story all the time. I place my hands on her hips and them up and down her sides to see if she would fall to my touch. She grabs my hands and she starts to guide them to where she would find most pleasure for herself. I somehow free my hands from hers and just place them under her boobs because I was used to the the limited action but she moves them once again to her chest and makes me grab them and begin to play roughly. This was probably going to lead somewhere. She then leans her head back onto my shoulder and starts to moan into my ear creating some friction. I lean my head into the nape of her neck and start kissing her as passionately as possible that I could. She was getting enjoyment out of this but I didn't know how I was feeling. After a few minutes of this heavy action she then pulls away from me and grabs my hand to pull me away from this public crowd.

She pulls me into the restroom on this club and it was disgusting but I didn't seem to care anymore. She sits onto the counter and exposes herself to me, and she wasn't wearing anything to my surprise. She brings me close to her and just holds me close. She starts kissing me and literally sticks her tongue down my throat which was kind of unattractive to me, it was distasteful sometimes. As we made out she grabs my hands and guides one to her boob and the other one down in lower region. She's in complete control in this one. Instead of just a bit of grabbing her boob I decide to expose her. Her low cut dress was lucky easy to undo. I take out her boob and take it into my mouth and just have fun while my hands did other work. She was having her pleasure as I did what I did best and she couldn't be quite about it and basically yelled at the top of her lungs. After a few moans and yells from this girl she then runs her fingers through my hair and places her head onto my shoulder as she releases herself from this extreme pleasure. She begins to breath a bit heavy and just looks at me, she was satisfied. I remove my fingers and try to wipe away what was there, but she grabs my hand and just sets my hand between us. She looks at me and just smiles as she take one finger and sucks on it leaving the other for me I guess.

"Well tell me how I taste."

I was hesitant at first but I knew she wouldn't let go of my hand until I did so I did what had to do and well it was an experience. She bit her lip as this was probably sexy to her.

"Well daddy?"

Uh that word bothered me.

"Tastes like strawberries." She bites her lip and just grabs my fave to kiss hard. When she releases me she gets off the counter and kneels down onto the floor right in front of my zipper. She grabs the hem of my jeans and tugs on them until I unzip my zipper and unbutton my pants. She pulls them down for me and just starts to feel me through my boxer briefs. I was still not in the mood but if I'm this far might as well. She then pulls my member out of my underwear and just starts to indulge. She takes me and I started to feel some pleasure. I hold on tight to the counter and just try to stay up and she was fulfilling my needs. Right before I could cum stops and just holds me in her hand, moving it up and down, creating frictions that was well deserved. I release and she positions it where it would shoot into her hand. She then looks up at me and just whispers, "delicious." But I must have been imagining this but when she looked up at me, I could see that she somehow changed into Charlie. I was imaging that Charlie was giving me oral, why is she everywhere? I freaked out and just pull away from the girl that I didn't even know the name of. I pull my clothing up around my waist and just walk out of the restroom. I immediately leave the club and just walk past everyone so that I couldn't be bothered with stupid questions.

As I was driving I look over to my clock and see that it's 4 in the morning, how is it that late, I literally got her at 11:30. I was there for hours.

*
*

As I arrive at my apartment complex I just rush and try to get back to my life and wasting it away. I open the door to my apartment and just slip in. I go to my room and just try to collect my thoughts as I was still freaked out. I sit on my bed and just try to erase everything that happened these past hours. I then lay down into my bed and try to sleep, but I was to freaked out to even sleep. I wanted to fill the void inside me that was just rejection, but now I'm deeper and seeing her as I fuck other girls.

Charlie

It's been a few days and since I've spoken to Mark, I wonder what he's up too. I kind of miss him, he gave me some company. I don't talk to anyone else and having a piece of that just makes me want more, but I can't really relate to anyone. But he brings that shyness out of me.

That kiss has been doing some damage on me, I still think about a lot. It's like a sinful thought that I just can't shake, but it feels so heavenly. I want more, but it's something that I must reject. It's the darkness that will ruin my purity, I do not need this. I wanted it, I wanted him, I needed him. I want him near me, next to me, inside me. NO, stop thinking these sinful thoughts Charlie. Pull yourself together and just keep him out. He's nothing good for you, their are other guys out there. I don't want him, I don't need him, I don't want him near me. That's it. That's the sprit.

Why must he do this to me?

I wonder if he misses me?