Chapter 12

Allison's POV

I have been sitting in my room for about 3 hours with Hazel and Naomi preparing me for my surprise date with Edmund. Let's just say I fell asleep for the first three hours, since they insisted I do not take a look at myself and close my eyes while they did what they had to do. Unfortunately I was awoken from my beautiful slumber to a small pressure being added to my lips, cheeks, eyelids and let's just say entire face.

"Guys am I almost ready!" I whine slightly as I re-adjust myself on the very uncomfortable chair. "Honestly guys my back and bum are killing me".

"It will all be worth at the end of the night Allison. Trust me." Naomi says

"Yeah and if it isn't I will personally hunt down my brother and beat him with a loaf of bread." Hazel says while finishing my eyeliner and pulling me up. I immediately open my eyes and look at them. Gasps escape their mouths as they begin jumping up at down like little girls receiving a puppy. I stare at them giving them my best "you are crazy" look.

"Omg Allison you look so Hot!!" Naomi says quickly running to my side and giving me a hug being careful not to ruin the makeup or hair.

"Wait till my brother sees you!! He won't be able to keep his hands off you." Hazel squeals and runs out of the room and returns with a dress and heels. "The perfect hair and makeup has to go with a perfect dress!" she says while lightly pushing me to the bathroom along with the dress and heels.

As I lock the door I notice that this is the only bathroom in Edmunds mansion that does not have any mirrors. I frown but proceed to quickly slipping on the mid-thigh blood red dress and heels. As I walk out squeals are heard from Naomi and Hazel.

"Wow just wow!!" Hazel says while wiping off invisible tears.

Suddenly we hear the doorbell ring which makes us all jump. We all walk downstairs to greet the person at the door. Outside stood Edmunds butler Eric that I have known since me and Ed where kids.

"Pleasure to see you again Mrs. Granger, I'm here to escort you to Mr. Black's location." Eric says while motioning to the while limousine.

"Eric long time no see! And please call me Allison". I say stepping forward and giving him a side hug. He hugs me back and leads me towards the limo. He opens the door and motions me to step in. Beefore stepping in I wave a small goodbye to Naomi and Hazel and step inside.

Inside the car floor was filled with red rose petals and beside my seat was a small bowl of skittles and a note.

Dear Ali,

I can't wait to see you tonight. In roughly 30 min we will see each other again. To make the wait less boring I have left you your favorite candy to enjoy in my absence.

Love,

Edmund

I place the card down and smile to myself and enjoy the candy while resting my head back into the seat enjoying the comfortable silence....

"Allison we have arrived" A voice says while slightly shaking me. I open my eyes to see Eric by the opened car door slightly amused by the situation.

"Thank you Eric" I say as I step outside. The first thing I notice from the surrounding in the great amount of trees around me. Ahhh!! What if there are bears or even worse what if I get lost and die alone!! My inside rant was cut short by Eric voice.

"Your welcome, behind the Limo is a trail you shall follow that will lead to where Edmund awaits. Have a lovely night" He says while giving me a soft smile and driving away.

As the limo moves forward I am left speechless. The trail Eric said was indeed there but on the floor where more rose petals leading to a gorgeous orangey glow at the end.

I start to follow the trails hoping I don't fall and ruin my lovely dress. As I near the end I am left speechless once again and out of breath. The trail had led me to a small beach and in the middle was a small table set for two with a white tablecloth and two chairs facing one another. In the center of the table was a center piece with red roses. Which by is my favorite flower. And behind the dazzling table was a beautiful warm sunset with calm soothing ocean sounds.

But the thing that made my heart pound and my palms sweat was Edmund in a white tux smiling as me beside the table and beautiful sunset. If this was a dream I never wanted to wake up.

A/N:

Hey Guys!! First off can I say I am deeply sorry for disappearing for almost two years. To anyone who has waited patiently and still kept the book hoping I will update since Dec. 27, 2014 THANK YOU!!! To all you new readers Hello I am thrilled you've joined me on this adventure!! Also thank you all for the 16K views. I do promise to all you guys that updates for this book will be every Thursday for the rest of the summer. But since I did leave you in a cliff hanger I will update Monday and then it will be every Thursday. Anyway please comment & vote and tell me if you enjoyed.

Love,

Ana