Chapter 6

I woke up with 2 strong arms around my waist. I tutrned to see a very peacefull Edmund. And then I remembered what had happened last time. Edmund is proud to have me as a Luna/Mate. I on the other hand know I will just make a fool of my self. I hope he can understand that I don't trust my self being the leader of a huge pack I mean.. I am just me.. pluss I am super clumbsy. I try to get up but ofcourse Edmund would just tighten up his grip. I place my hand of his chest and draw some patterns in hopes that he would wake up and let me up. I could hear his wolf already purring in delight.

Edmunds POv

I was sleeping when my princess decided that she wanted to move. I tighten my arms around her a little more. She stays still for a couple of seconds. Suddenly she starts rubbing circles on my skin which ofcourse makes my wolf purr with delight. Just as I was about to opean my eyes she attacks me with a kiss. I ofcourse take over the kiss. I flip us over till she is underneath me. When things are about to get heated I pull away because none of us are ready for the next step in the mating process.

"Good morning to you too princess" She looks up at me with those adorable eyes. Her hair is a mess put she still looks good. She blushes when she sees the position we are in.

"Good moring...um can I get up." she asks

"I guess I go fix us something to eat downstairs." She smiles and leaves the room. I get up and fix my self a bit since my hair looks like a birds nest. I go downstairs and Find my Beta Jace sitting in the Kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Jace" I say politely.

"Hey' He says not even loking my way. 'What are you doing up so early"

" Well my mate woke me up and I decieded to fix her up something to eat"

" Oh is she ready for the coronation of Luna on Sunday" He asks. At that moment a gasp is heard from the entrance of the kitchen. I turn around to find Allison she looked worried and scared. I walk over to her but before I get to her she turns around and runs upstairs to our room. I opean the door to our room to find her pacing back and forth.

"Princess are you okay" I ask wrapping my arms around her small figure.

"Um...we need to talk" she says looking all worried.

"Sure" I say.

"I can't be Luna. I have no idea how or what I am supposed to do run this pack alongside with you. I don't even think they would like me. and.."I cut her off with a kiss.

"Princess you are the best Luna this pack could ever have no one will judge you.Everyone will like you and just be yourself so that people know the real you don't try to hide your personality just be you because that what makes you unique and special. " She looks into my eyes to see if I was lying. She smiles

"I Love you" She says snuggling her face into my chest/

"Love you too" I say "Now go take a shower while I finish our breakfast." I go back downstairs and dinish the packakes.

"Hey is your mate okay" Jace aks as I put our food on plated.

"Yeah shes just a little stressed out" I respond.

"Well I have to go see you later bro." He says while walking off with his friends. Jace and I have known each other since pre-school. We used to always be together but things changed after the accident.

********************Flashback************************

One night Jace invited me and a couple of other friends to drink his mate tagged along as well.  I was the only one who drank the least so I had to drive us back home. On our way home they kept on screming and poking me and other stuff. I got annoyed and turn around to tell them to stop when suddenly I lost control. The car rolled down the hill and into the forest where we got stopped by a tree. Lucky for us we all had our seatbelts on except for ....Jaces mate. We all got bad injuries but they quickly healed . The scary part is that we never found Jaces made so we don't know if she died. We spent moths looking for her but we didn't find her. Jace said he forgives me for the accident but I doubt he did. I still think his mate is out there because if she wasn't Jace would have died already I mean it's been 2 years already.

****************Flashback ends***************

I shook the thoughts out of my head when my princess walked in.

"You okay you look kinda pale"

"Yeah"

"Okay so I don't feel like going out so lets just stay here and watch some movies." she says

"Sure I respond back, while we both dig in on our breakfast. We stayed in watching movies all day untill my princess fell asleep I carried her to our room and laid her down.

Wolf- We have to mark her soon before she goes into heat

Me- I know I'll do it when the time is right

Wolf - Fine now lay down next to her I am tired.

I layed down nest to her and drifted to sleep.

Unknows POv

Edmund thinks he can just be happy with his mate ha as if I'll let that happen

"Jace does he suspect anything yet"

"No mam I haven't really been talking to him" He says while looking at the floor.

"Good I can't wait till the ceremony Emund has a big surprise coming his way"

A/N:

Hey guys thanks for all the views please comment and vote. Ayone have a suggestion for the name of the mystery girl? I'll try too update soon :) Please comment I really want to know what you guys think so far. Thanks to the people who read this book. And as for my other book I'll try to update this week if I can.

Untill then,

Ana