Chapter 2

Allison's POV

I woke up feeling great. Remembering everything that happened yesterday brought butterflies to my stomach. I got up and decided I torture Edmund. I put on a black short skirt with a light blue shirt. I curled my hair and put on some mascara and lipstick. I grabbed my books and put them in my bag. I ran downstairs only to be stopped by my mother.

"Where do you think you are going" she asked

"School" I said in a duh tone. Oh no she's going to make me eat! :(

" Not untill you eat your breakfast" she said leading be towards the table. She served me a plate with eggs and bacon. I ate as fast as I could and gave my mom a quick peck on the cheak before ran out of the house. When I got outside my friends Rebecca parked infront of my house.

" Hey there girl you need a ride" I smiled and nodded my head.

I got in and we drove to school.

" So how was your date" she asked. I gasped.

" h-how do you know?" I asked

" Edmund told my mate and he told me" OMG he talked about me.

"Oh" was all I could manage I was in complete shock " who else did he tell about last night"

" I think Max he told the whole pack so that the boys wouldn't try to flirt with you" she said " So girl are u going to tell me the details or do I have to them from Edmund"

I told her about how the waitress flirted with him and how I attacked and how it felt to kiss Edmund. By the time I was done we had arrive and Rebecca had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh you know... His whole pack!" She said

" what!!!" Omg people are going to stare at me when I walk into school. When we got to school I got out and Rebecca but her arm around my shoulders as we entered. As soon as I entered there where glares and whispered thrown in my direction. We got to our lockers and I quickly got my books out. I was about to dash into my first class when a pair of strong hands pulled me back. I knew it was Edmund from the amazing sparks I got when he touched me.

"Hey there princess" he whispered which made me shiver of delight

" hey so why exactly did you tell your whole pack about our date" I asked turning around to face him.

" because my pack needs to know who there future Luna is" he says crashing his lips to mine. The kiss was slow but slowly building up. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I didn't give in his hands trailed down to my butt he squeezed and I gasped out loud he took that opportunity to kiss me deeper. I remembered where we where and I quickly pulled away.

" that was better than yesterday" he whispered in my ear. Before I could respond I got pulled away from him only to be face to face with the school slut ANa.

" listen here slut Edmund is mine I am his mate not him" she yells. Oh this bitch is going to get it big time.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday my Internet didn't work ill try to update more often. Please vote and comment