Chapter 7

Today's Sunday and it's the day of the ceremony. My friend Rachel got me a dark blue dress that only has one sleeve. The dress made my curves look amazing. I feel very sick. My palms are swetting and i feel very nervous. I cant quite explain in much detail what i am feeling. I feel nervous yet afraid of what Edmunds pack and parents Will think of me.Edmund once told me that he feels very proud of me for who I am and that I shouldnt change to please anyone around me. It's almost 8pm which means that Edmund Will be arriving pretty soon. I look at my Self one last and I mental remind myself to thank Rachel. My hair is in loose curls and my makeup is light. Before I could freak out for the 10th time tonight the bell rings. I walk downstairs and open the door to reveal my prince. His hair is back and smooth, He has a suit that Looks pretty expensive. I stand there just looking him when i realize i have Been staring and stayed frozen in place I turn around grab my purse and keys and lock the door behind me.
"You look stunning princess" Edmund says which of course makes me blush.

"Why thank you kind sir" I respond Leaning in to give him a small peck on the líps.

"Mmmmm...I might have a hard time keeping my hands to myself" he murmurs against my líps.

"Too bad" I say while walkinv off towards his car. He opeans my door and closes it once i am inside. He joggs towards his door and gets it.

"You cold" he asks

"Yeah" i respond while he turns on the heater. We stay silent all the way to his Pack house. he opens the door for me and leads me into the pack house.

"You'll be fine just be you" he says trying to calm me down a bit. which wasn't working at all. We walked in and headed towards the ball room. We entered and everyone bowed as we walked on too the stage. Everyone looked our way. Edmunds Mom and dad looked stunning they both had very expensive looking clothes on. Edmunds parents introduced us and when i was about to say my vows as Luna te lights whent off and a cloth covered my Mouth.I felt dizzy and my eyes where getting heavy the last thing i Heard before darknes took over was a car door slaming.

Edmunds Pov:
Allison was just about to say her vows when suddenly the lights turned off. My wolf started shouting mate in danger but I couldnt move it was as if the feet where stuck to the ground. The lights came back on but insted of Allison being on stage Amanda was. My wolf was angry there was no trace of the wonderful smell my mate had and it was making my wolf extremely angry.

"Where is she" my wolf Yells at her already taken over

"Oh dont worry she is in a Safe place for Now" she says while smirking at me.

"She Will never be Safe unless she is with me Now tell me why have u returned?" i yell back

"As you all know i have always lived you and I want to become your Luna and wear your mark upon my neck" she looked at me and then at my pack with a loving face. My pack had horrified Looks on their faces. I had banned Amanda almost a year ago for almost killing a pack member.

"You Will never wear my mark or be Luna of this pack" i yell back i see her wince but she tries to keep a straight face.

"Now give me and my pack our rightful luna NOW!" my wolf was getting moré pissed of by the second.

"Never" As soon as she said that the lights turned off and she was gone.

A/N:
Hey Guys thank you so much for the 2k views and too all the people who have voted, commented and followed me you Guys made my day thank you and ill try to update this week again. You Guys really made my day thank you so much.
~Ana~