Chapter 8

Allison POV:

Its been a week since the incident of the ball. I cant see anything around me because of the cloth around my eyes. All I know is that some girl named Amanda ordered my kindnappers too keep me hostage untill she pleased. Some dude always checks up on me and gives me food and water. I try to ask him where I am but he always avoids my questions But ofcourse being the stubborn person I am I keep trying to make him tell me.

"Please.... Just tell me where I am" I ask. My throat feels very dry almost like sand. I hear footsteps and keys being picked up.

"Fine" The deep voice said it almost sounds familiar but I cant quite figure out who the voice belongs too.

"You are in a ... pack 2 hours away from your mater pack in a celler. Does that answer your question?" He asks sounding quite tired himself.

"Yes" I murmur

"Good now its time for you too go to sleep" I feel a needle being injected into my arm the last thing I hear was the man saying sorry before darkness took over.

Edmunds Pov:

A week its been a whole freaking weeek without her. My wolf hasnt talked to me since she got kidnapped. I keep looking at a map trying to figure out what possible places Amanda could have taken Allison but every time I send my warriors to search in the places I think she might be they find nothing and everytime they say that to me my heart breaks all over again. Suddenly I remember 2 places Amanda told me she would hide if she was eaither in danger or trouble. She will eaither be be 2 hours away from here in a rouge pack or at her parents pack 500 miles away from mine. I'll call her parents frist maybe they know something. I dial the number and at the first ring Alpha Tom answers.

"Hello Alpha what a surprise how may I help you?"He asks smoothly

"Hi, I am calling to see if Amanda has contacted you in the past week?"I ask hoping he would not lie to me if he actually knew where she was.

"No.. sir we havent heard from her since you broke up with her" he responds "Has she done something wrong"

"Yes, she has kidnapped my Luna and she has her hostage and wont let her go untill I make her Luna of my pack" I say trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Oh my! do you need help finding her we could herlp" Do you have a clue to where she miight be?"

"Yes, I think she might be in a rouge pack 2 hours away from mine" he stays quite for a couple of seconds.

"My pack and I will help you when do you want us to come"He asks

"Right away!" I say before I slam the phone and get my warriors ready to fight.

A/N:

Hey guys I Know I said I would update till tomorrow put I had the chapter ready and I didn't want to wait to update it till tomorrow so I did it today. Thanks so much for all the votes comments and views.  Thank you and Ill have the next update by Monday! Oh and you guys should totally watch the Fault In Our Stars its an awesome movie my #1 favorite now!

Vote and Comment!