....You Just Might Get It - 2

My school day was fucking horrible! I have to do so much fricken homework, that it's not even funny. Me and Natasha were walking home together and were talking about what we were going as for Halloween.

"I'm going as either an Indian or a black angel. Most likely an Indian. What are you going as?" Natasha asked me, even though i was just only thinking about ripping my homework to shreds.

"It's a change of plans for me. I was going to be a jester, but I couldn't get the fabric to make it. So, I'm either going as a princess or the Bride of Frankenstein. Mostly going to pick the Bride of Frank," I answered.

"Any accessories to it?"

"Yeah, my white and gray wig, and fucking RED contacts. Pretty much the same red as Dante's eyes when he gets pissed off. It actually kind of scares me," I said, as I remembered the front cover of Devil May Cry 2 with Dante and Lucia's disc. The look on Dante's face really scares the fuck out of me. *Note to self: Don't piss off Dante if you ever meet him.* We reached the corner of Canal Street, said our goodbyes, and split up to go to our homes.

     When I got home, I put my school stuff away except my homework, did the dishes and the other chores that I had to do, then I got dressed up in my costume for Halloween and waited for my aunt to come pick me up at 5 o'clock. I went as the Bride of Frankenstein with thin white heals that almost kill me, which I changed to plain white sneakers, a black dress with (fake) diamond sewn collar, grey and white wig that I cut short (I actually went as Dante's long lost little sister, and will be Bride of Frank next year), and the red contacts that remind me of Dante.

                               ~<->~

     I got dropped off at home by my aunt around nine o'clock, and headed for the stairs. I got more candy than I could have expected or imagined. Eighty times two is more likely the amount of candy I got today from Herkimer. I went upstairs to my apartment, went to my room to put my candy in there and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Hello, my daughter," My mother says to me while she's cooking dinner.

"Hey, mom. How's your day?"

"It was good. Until a certain subject about you came up that really disgusted me, and it still does," My mother answered. Oh, that's just great! I had to deal with my aunt and uncle fighting in the car on the way here, and now I'm being "disgusted" by my mother over a "certain subject".

"What was the subject?"

"Oh, like you don't know. Don't play dumb with me, little girl!"

"Um, first of all. I'm not a little girl. Second, I'm not playing dumb and third of all, I don't know what it's about so you might as well tell me now," I warned my mother. She gives me a look that says "you're the most horrible thing that ever happened to me."

"You want to know what it was about? Okay, I will. Then tell me why these are covered in blood?!" She held up four items that were covered in blood. Vaginal blood.

"Okay, you want me to tell you why? It's your fault, MOTHER! If you didn't marry that no good, drug addicted, child mallesting freak of a father named Fred, I wouldn't have those!"

"Don't you blame me! I couldn't do anything -"

"Yeah, except getting a divorce with him, because that always solves anything! You don't think he would still malest me when I spent the weekends at his house?!"

 "I'm sorry! I was too shocked to do anything else!" She started crying. I didn't believe her.

"If you think that I'm such a disgrace to you, then either set me up for adoption, or I'm leaving you for good!" I really didn't want to put those options up for her, but I had no choice. she provoked me with not believing the truth and doing something better to prevent that. But you can't change the past...

    I turned around, stomped out the door and went for a walk. it was really cold out side. It was suppose to snow tonight, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get away from the house as soon as possible. No way was I going to deal with her and her fiance's bullshit. If she thinks that I could have stop what I was doing to myself, she had another thing coming! It's like they always say, "Once a sex addict, always a sex addict".

    I went to Natasha's house and stayed there for a couple of hours. I was listening to Cold's "Don't Belong" when Natasha came into the room, her phone in hand.

"Your brother just texted me. He said you have to head back to the house. NOW."

"And go back to listening to the bullshit anticts that they ALWAYS give me? No way," I responded.

"He said that there are people over there waiting for you. A Social Services worker and a man with short white hair-"

 "Short white hair? What the hell is she thinking, giving me to an old man? What is wrong with that women," Even though I said I wanted to be put up for adoption, I didn't care. As long as the person was far away from here, I'd go with them.

     I left Natahsa's house at eleven thirty and got to the house ten minutes to twelve. I was walking out of my driveway and headed towards the door to my going-to-be-old apartment.

                           <~> 

     I got to the middle of the walkway between the picnic table and the hallway door, when I saw something in the corner of my left eye. I stopped dead in the middle of the walkway. I turned my head to my left and saw a silhouetted figure standing a few feet away from me. That's when the realization hit me. It's just like the premonition! I'm going to get raped! When I saw that the man was holding a scythe in his right hand, I did the same thing I did in the premonition: I ran for the trees, and out towards Canal Street's field so someone would see me. I ran for the trees and by the time I got there, I looked behind me and saw the man was right on my tail. But of course, I couldn't look away quick enough to avoid being hit in the head with the back of the man's scythe, and I fell to the ground. Unconscious. When I opened my eyes again, I saw that the man was on top of me, doing the exact same thing as he did in the premonition, my hands also firmly gripped around his wrists. And as what I did in the premonition, I moaned Dante's name.

"Dante...." I closed my eyes and when I opened them, he was still there. Wait a minute.....I recognize this guy! A glimps of the street light on his face gave it all away. It was my old High School crush, Vadim. What the Hell was he doing here?! I started struggling to get him off me, but it was no use. He wouldn't budge.

"Get the fuck off me, Erin!" I screamed out loud so someone would hear me and come to my aid, but before I could scream "someone help me", he kissed me deep and hard so i would hopefully shut up.

"Get the hell off her!" Finally! Someone came to help me......WAIT! Where did I hear that voice before? It sounds so familiar....Before I could identify the voice of my mysterious saviour, Vadim was grabbed by the back of his hoodie collar, and was thrown across the back yard. He slammed against the stone steps that led to apartment one. (Hmph, I'm surprised his back didn't break.) Vadim scrambled to his feet, grabbing his scythe, and was about to attack the man that saved me, but stopped dead in his tracks. Whatever this man looked like, it scared the Hell out of Vadim. Fear took over him and he bolted to his shark blue colored BMW, and drove off.

"You okay, Samara?"

"Yeah I'm fi-" I turned my head upward to look at the man, and saw that the man was....DANTE!