Shadow Aramas - 12

I continue to watch Dante as he watches my Shadow come to life, stunned by my ability to due so. I smiled as he plops down onto the couch, eyeing my Shadow self from head to toe. After a few moments of silence and when my Shadow was completely formed, Dante cleared his throat and began to speak.

"S...S-Samara...w-what the hell is that?..." I chuckle at his stuttering as I cross my arms and look at my Shadow. Veronica was standing across from us next to Dante, keeping distance between them in case things didn't go as planned.

"Dante, this is my Shadow. Aramas, I believe you know Da-"

"Yeah, I know who this damn bastard is. I know the exact same information about this prick that you know," Aramas said as he glared at Dante. His hazel-yellow orbs piercing through Dante's crystal blue ones. I elbowed him in his ribs as Veronica glared back at him, then looks over to Dante as he blinks in confusion.

"Wait...how does he know the same information as you?...I thought you weren't gonna share that with anyone!" I sigh and look at Dante as he becomes angry, believing I had betrayed him by spilling his secrets to an outsider, not to mention that it's also a demon.

"Relax, Dante. Aramas is my Shadow which means he IS me, but an inhuman version who happens to be the exact opposite of me. Everything I know about anything and anyone is also known by him. So, every single detail I have on you, Aramas knows as well." Dante switches his gaze between me and Aramas before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"So, this is the other you that hates my damn guts...which means you know him too, right Veronica?" She nods as she turns her gaze away from my Shadow to look at the half breed Devil Hunter.

"Yes, I know him all to well. I met him once Samara was able to connect with me through the help of a warlock ally she knows, alongside her sister-friend and a cuntbag Vampyre. I gathered as much information as I could from Samara and anyone else who knows him so I could be able to help stabalize him if he were to get into a situation that causes him to become unstable...it's the best I could do with my limited powers that I can assist Samara with in order to protect her." I nod in agreement as Aramas sighs and groans in annoyment.

"Are we about done here? I was actually able to get some decent sleep until you woke me up," he asked as he turns to me while avoiding Dante's gaze. I sigh and shake my head in annoyance as well. Being a Vampyre Wiccan that is connected to a Loup Garou and a Shadow was too much to handle when both were outside my body where I am unable to stabilize them in any case they were to override their powers to a chaos state. Not to mention, since Aramas is a Shadow demon of myself, any damage that can be dealt to me while he is outside of my vessel is dealt in double damage to him, not to mention that it takes longer for the both of us to heal. I just didn't want to risk him going crazy. I could tell he was getting close as an oncoming migraine was approaching the forefront of my mind.

I snapped my fingers and returned Aramas back to his contained state as my normal Shadow. Once he was back to that state, the oncoming migraine had vanished. I looked up to Veronica staring at me with a little concern in her eyes as Dante buried his head in his hands. I know what was coming next, and because of this I was glad Aramas asked to be returned to his slumber. If I had refused, Aramas would be all over him right now as he looks up from his hands and glares into my eyes, his crystal blue hues switched to their blood crimson-red as he slowly stands up. Veronica quickly jumps in front of me in a guarding stance, ready to pounce if he were to make a strike at me. The change in his aura was what sent chills down my spine as my forlonged childhood fear started to become a realization once Dante began to speak. And what he said was not friendly at all, but as venomous as he intended them to sound.

"Samara...I want you out of here...and don't you DARE come back! I don't care what the fuck that jackass is to you or that he's connected to you or some demonic version of you, but you were supposed to be the ONLY ONE who knew about me and my powers. Nobody else! I can't trust some fucking Doppelganger of yours to keep secrets and not to mention how he responded to me when you summoned him! I need you gone and I need you out now, and don't you DARE say one god damn word to ANYONE of what you know or so help me I'll be the last thing you fucking see from your life!!"

Full Fledge & Half Breed Demonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें