Training Time - Uninvited Guests - Part 3 -7

(Battle time! Hold on to your seats, Lady's and Gent's!)

After we left Vergil's mansion - (which is fucking awsome looking inside) for my first week and a half training session - Dante and I headed back to the shop to go over and review my training from today. Vergil suggested training at his place instead of at Fortuna so him and Nero won't get into any altercations between each other. They still had issues to settle between them after the Quliphoth incident. We arrived at the shop and as I go to open the car door, Dante grabs my left arm and pulls me back.

"Dante, what's the matter? Why are you holding me back?"

"Samara, I -" Dante went silent, and let go of my left arm.

"Dante? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Let's just go inside." Dante gets out of the car and I follow in pursuit. As soon as we reach the doors to the shop, we heard demonic growls coming in all directions. We looked around ourselves and saw hordes of demons - all kinds - surrounding us, looking ready to kill.

"Samara, get back in the car, NOW!!!" I did as he said and ran back into the car, climbed in the back seat, and locked all the doors. Some Scarecrows, Mephistos, Wraths and Prides started surrounding the car. Dante drew out his sword, Rebellion and started slashing the demons surrounding him, while I hid in the car, unarmed and helpless.

~*Dante's P.O.V*~

I saw Samara run to the car and lock herself in the back seat. Four types of demons started surrounding the car as I slashed at the demons surrounding me. The poor girl was helpless. I tried making a run for her, but more demons jumped at me, blocking my path. Damn it! Why are they attacking now? As I was shooting and slashing at the demons around me, I didn't notice the giant bird and whale - like creatures flying above me. Griffon and Leviathan. What the hell are they doing here? They can easily kill her at this advantage! I saw Griffon powering up lasers that shoot from his mouth. Oh no, he's gonna hit the car!

"Samara, get out of there-" Before I could finish my order to Samara, Griffon fired the charged up laserbeams from his mouth at something...But it wasn't the car. It was at the demons surrounding it! Why is he helping? Then I saw Levaithan go for the demons that were coming in towards the back of the car and ate them...Fucked up weapon Mundus created, that's for sure. After Leviathan retreated back into the air, Samara jumped up the front seat and reached down towards the pedals. I saw the back trunk of the car pop open. What the hell is she doing?......

~*Samara's P.O.V*~

I jumped into the front seat after I saw Leviathan retrieve back to the sky. I always LOVED that thing, it's so fucking sweet! When I reached the front seat, I bent down and pressed the trunk button, and heard the trunk pop open. I looked back up and saw Dante giving me a confused look. I know he's gonna get mad at me for helping him, and I know that this Devil Hunter can kill as many demons as possible, but there is too many demons than the amount he kills. The amount of demons that were around was the amount he usually kills on a daily bases with the missions - times 2. Too many for him. Everyone else was at home, so no one else could help him except me. I unlocked the driver's side door and ran for the trunk.

"Samara, get the hell back into the car. What do you think you are doing?!"

"There's too many for you too fight! I need to help you!"

"Samara-"

"Dante please," He didn't argue back. He knew I was right. I pulled out Merciless and the two submachine guns out of the trunk. I put Merciless on my back and started shooting at the demons surrounding us. But more demons came in their place. Shit! At this rate, we won't be able to kill them all. I was still shooting when I heard a growl coming from behind me. I turned around to see who or what it was, but I felt something hit me in the back of the head, and I went unconscious...