Epilogue

"Thank you so much for coming..." It was a sad day. The skies were a mixture of dark grey and black, highlighted by the lights of lightning from the stormed that pursued outside the building. Friends and family began piling inside to attend the gathering. It was a sad day for everyone. Artemis was the one to set it all up and put it together. Everyone in the family, including the Priests and Headmaster were devastated by the event that lead up to to what was happening today.

Soon after the family arrived, Dante and the rest of the Devil May Cry gang showed up as well. Lady was still in crutches for another 2 weeks after her leg was broken from the attack she took from Lucifer. They all filed in one by one, with Dante being the last to enter. The look on his face said it all for Aramas as he knew Dante was feeling the same way as he was. He walked up to him and embraced him with a hug.
"I see you're not taking it well like me, huh Dante?" Dante chuckled and hugged the other man back.
"How the hell can I? As soon as I saw her........" He trailed off, not wanting to remember what he say that day in front of his very own eyes.
"...Aramas?"
"What's up?" Dante looked at him, his eye bloodshot from crying for multiple days.
"How hard was it......to come back after that?" Aramas took a deep breath and sighed heavily.
"Pretty tough, man. First I had to regain function of my lungs to breathe. Once I was able to, my heart was able to start up again...I always imaged this coming but I didn't think it would be as difficult as it was," Aramas said, combing his hand through his hair. Dante patted his shoulder in comfort and support. Aramas just chuckled and smiled.
"Hey, at least you made it! She would've wanted you to see her one last time......just try your best night to cry...You know she hates seeing you upset." Dante nodded. Taking in a breath, his twin brother walked with him to talk to Artemis, along with Serenity, and Mara, Aramas' parents.

After a little bit of chatting, and before Artemis started the ceremony, he requested Dante and his friends and family to take a look up front before he started. Dante, not wanting to confirm this day, had no choice but to. He didn't want to go up alone as the others sat down, so he grabbed Neeo and Vergil's arms, stopping them from sitting down. They both looked back at Dante with concern.
"Are you okay, Dante?" He shook his head no. Vergil softened his gaze.
"...Do you want us to go up with you to see her little brother?" Dante looked up at his brother and nodded. Tears already beginner to line the bottom of Dante's eyes. He didn't want to do this
He didn't want to come. He didn't want this to be the last time he ever saw her. He didn't want to believe any of this, but it had to be done. Slowly, arm in arm, Nero and Vergil guided the red cladded Devil Hunter up to the front of the room. Everyone watched them with sorrow, while Aramas and Artemis watched with pity and sympathy. Up at the front of the room was a royal purple colored casket, with the bottom half of the lid covered with lavender flowers. Inside the casket was something that broke Dante's heart as he began breaking down and balling his eyes out with pain and sorrow, his brother and nephew cradling and comforting him. What he saw was a porcelain beauty, with lavender eye shadow, tulip-pink blush and rose colored lips. Her hair was as blond as the sun's light glistening off of an angel's halo. Her blue eyes would never open to look and greet everyone the way they use to. Her heart would never beat again as fast as it did when she saw someone she cared for and loved. Vergil and Nero managed to pry Dante up off the floor and seat him down with everyone else. Once they sat down, Artemis stood up to the podium with the High Headmaster standing by his side. He took a deep sigh and began the ceremony.

"...Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today, to mourn the loss of a dearly loved one...Here, in front of us, lies the one who brighten our world, and planted smiles on all our faces...today, we celebrate the passing on of our dear beloved friend and family member...in her fight for her life, amongst some of you here today, she had struggled against her will and urge to give in to exhaustion. She fought long and hard, to save everyone from a monster not from their own nightmare world, but from her own. She will live on in our memories, thoughts, hearts, and prayers. Through photos and videos, letters and scriptures. Today, we lay to rest our dearly beloved daughter, sister, lover and friend, Samara. May she rest in peace...and live on through us all..."