Training Time: Uninvited Guests - Part 2 - 6

We got to Fortuna five minutes late. Nero was waiting for us at the town gates as we pulled up to them.

"You are five minutes late. Where the hell were you?!"

"Take it easy, kid. It's only five minutes and you can blame Trish for picking a fight with poor Lucia," Dante said, pointing at Trish and Lucia.

"I'm not saying a damn thing."

"Good. 'Cause if you do, I'm punching you in the face."

"Lucia, please, just ignore her. Let Dante deal with her," I told Lucia. She gave Trish one last dirty look before finally ignoring her.

     We got our stuff out of the car, and headed to a small arena - aka Berial's home ground - to start my training. If Dante was going to be one of my trainers...I know it's not going to go well.

"Alright. This should be really easy for me," I said as I took a look around the arena.

"Hmph, yeah. It'll be easy alright...for now anyways," Dante said. Dang devil hunter always has to be creepy to me. I really hate that.

"Come on, Samara. I want to show you the basics and how to properly hold your weapons," Lady said to me. Thank God, she's my first trainer. And I already know how to hold a sword and guns, but I want to know if I need to learn more about handling my weapons.

     We got to the practice arena and Lady lead me to the center of the place. It was still empty after Nero's and Dante's mission with Sanctus and the others that tried to open the Demon gate.

"Alright, as I could tell from back at the shop, you already know how to handle a sword and two guns. That's good. So, I guess I just have to show you how to pull your guns out without shooting yourself," Lady told me. Yeah - I completely forgot I had to make sure not to have my fingure on the trigger when pulling them out.

"And who's going to show me how to hold a sword in battle?"

"Oh. I think it'll be either Dante or Nero. Right, Dante?"

"No, me and Nero are going to teach her technigues on how to attack her opponents."

"Then who the hell is teaching her on how to hold a sword?"

"I am, Lady. And if you don't like it, then complain to Dante," a viscious voice said from behind me. It's not really hard to NOT know who that voice belongs to......Vergil.

"WHAT?! Dante, how can you let him?!"

"Calm down. Besides, he knows alot more about swords than I do," Dante answered.

"He actually has a point, Lady....I think," I said, looking at Vergil as he watched Lady. He's even more scarier in person! Now I hope that this is a dream.

"You're not scared to train with him, are you Samara?"

"Shut the hell up! Of course I'm not scared....I'm just hoping that he won't kill me," I said, still staring at Vergil.

"Well, Vergil can hold his ass until I'm done training her with guns....then maybe she can SHOOT your ass!"

"In your dreams, Mary!"

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Enough! Cut the childish games and let's train already! Holy fuck..." It is really annoying when you hear those two fight all the time. It's not bad when you imagine it, but it gets annoying in real life. As I'm still looking at Vergil, he snaps his head towards my direction. I look away quickly.

"Is there something wrong?"

"N-No! Not at all," I answered. Eeek! He really is scary, even when he talks!

"Why don't we all just shut up and get on with the training. I'm starting to get sleepy."

"You are always sleepy, Dante," Trish said. Dante glares at her.

"What? You want Vergil to keep you awake?" Dante just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you, scum."

"Who the Hell -" Trish shouts back, but quickly shuts up at his glare.

"Maybe we should do this another time. I don't think we are going to get along well at this rate," I said.

"She's right. Why don't we do this: Lady can bring Samara to her place to train her for the guns. I can bring her to Dumary Island at Vie de Marli and train her for motivation and evasive maneuvering in battle. Trish can train her for fighting multiple opponents at her place. Nero can bring her to Fortuna to train her on how to use both swords and guns during a battle for combos and such. Vergil can, well......take her here to train her with the swords, and Dante can keep her at the shop for when she needs to train for fighting demons with both guns and swords," Lucia said.

"I can deal with that? Lady?"

"As long as Dante doesn't be a perv that he is and Vergil won't kill her," Lady answered while glaring at Vergil.

"I'm down for that."

"All right. Then we'll do that instead. One person training her for a week in a half. Now how about we all head home," Dante said. We all agreed on the week in a half training for me and we all headed home. But I didn't know what was going to come for me next........