My True Self - 11

Dante watched me with curiosity in his eyes. I sighed and fidgeted with my fingers as I try to find a good place to start explaining myself to him. To explain what I was: a witch and a demon. Veronica noticed my anxious and nervous form and rests a gentle hand on my shoulder. I look at her as she smiles sweetly at me.

"Take your time, Samara. No need to rush." I smiled and nod at her, then turn my head to face Dante. He still had curiosity in his eyes and he waits patiently for me to begin.

"...As Veronica has said, she is considered a "familiar" amongst Wiccans - a.k.a. witches. That's where my place in her life is in. Because she is able to keep in touch with me and knows my every thought and movement, her kind considers me as the witch that she connects to." I watch for Dante's reactions as I began explaining myself on who I am. He nods in understandment for me being a wiccan.

"But you are also a vampire...obviously not like the ones portrayed by -what I'm going to assume - all our societies. Am I correct?" I nod a yes to his answer.

"Yes, that is true......but there is another side of me that you don't know about, as far as I'm aware, and this is where it gets complicated for me to explain things to you." Dante nods again as Veronica holds my hand in reassurance and comfort. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"Okay...so, now you know that I am a Vampyric Wiccan and am a Loup Garou due to being connected with Veronica, it's time to tell you my other self..." I take another deep breath, then look at Dante in the eyes. As we watch each other, Veronica stands up and moves to stand across from Dante, her head averted down to the floor almost as if she's expecting something to appear there. Which we all were...

     I avert my eyes away from Dante and look towards the same spot Veronica was staring at. Dante notices and sits up to look at the same spot me and Veronica were looking at. Once his attention was where I wanted it to be, I let out a long exhale and lifted my hand in the direction that we all were facing. I then opened my eyes to reveal that they have changed color...to a neon royal purple, with an aura of the same color stream out from my irises. My hand begins to glow the same royal purple, but at a smokey hue instead as the spot on the floor we stared at began to glow with a symbolic emblems circling the spot. The symbols were unknown to Dante. They begin to spin fast as they close in on the center of the spot, mashing together as one symbol and a bright ray shot out from the outer rim. Once that aura appeared, my shadow that had been casted from the lights dispatched from me and crawled over to the emblem, rising up from the center as another being. Once my shadow solidified as a whole being, I slowly dropped my arm down to my side as my eyes returned to their normal blue hue. Veronica looks over to Dante, a giggle escaping her lips as she tries to muffle it. I ignore Dante's reaction for a bit longer as I stare at what I summkned: a carbon copy of myself, but it wasn't really me. The being had the same face as mine, bit everything else about it was more masculine. Once I heard Veronica's giggles, I snap my attention to Dante and smile...