Why Does This Always Happen To Me - 4

We finally got to the shop after driving for eight hours. EIGHT HOURS!!! >XD
It was actually kind of creepy to me. Besides sitting next to a cocky porn lover, it was still creepy. I found out that I was a schizophrenic at least a month ago, so I've became even more paranoid than before. I got my stuff out of the back seat and walked inside the shop. It changed since I last remember it. He had that giant white bear like thing behind his desk again. He had another couch, one next to the bar and two underneath the stairs. And he added that stage platform that he had back when he met Nero. But it was still a pigsty as always. Dante walks in behind me and motions me to follow him upstairs to my new room.

"This will be your room," He told me. Of course he would give me the room next to his. Perfect. Now I have to be stalked by him. >XD Too creepy! He left me alone and went downstairs while I unpacked my stuff. Then I heard the front door slam shut.

"Are you out of your mind, Dante?!"

"Lady, calm your ass down. I'm just going to take care of her until she can live on her own. That's all." What the hell is going on down there? I quietly stepped out of my room and stood near the door to listen in.

"I don't care if you're just taking care of her. You aren't suppose to be near her!"

"Since when did this come up, huh? Since when was I not suppose to be near her?"

"Since Lucifer's been after her! He knows you and knows you're 'friends' with Samara! He's trying to kill her! Having her here is just putting her in more danger Not to mention her Shadow despises you!"

"Well, Lady. Let me ask you a question.....Since when the FUCK were YOU going to tell ME?! Do the others know about this too? When were they going to tell me?"

"I don't know, ask them! As for me, I thought you already knew," Lady answered. What the hell?! What does Lucifer have to do with this? And what did she say about Lucifer wanting to kill me for?

"What does he want to kill her for anyways? Last I checked, she did nothing to him," Thanks for asking her my question, Dante. Won't make me love you anymore than I already do.

"I don't know. All I know is that he wants to kill her and is planning to go to the Human World to find her. If he finds out that she's already down here, he's going to send his subbordinates out to capture her. Dante, what are we going to do?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, myself," Dante answered. Why the fuck does this kind of shit happen to ME. Can't he go after someone else besides me? I snuck back into my room and sat on my new bed, pondering on my next few moves...