Chapter 16

Bria's POV

"Dad?" I said.

What's he doing here?

"Come on Bria. We're going home now" He said

"What? NO!'' I shouted.

"What do you mean no?" My father said angrily

"Honey, we know that you were forced to be here. Come on now, let's go home'' my mom chipped in.

"Why are you being nice?" I asked confused, knowing they hated me.

''Because we love you and we want you to come home. We miss you" mom said sweetly

Who is she trying to fool

"I bet you miss beating me too'' I said angrily

''Oh honey no, that'll never happen again, we're here to help you get away'' she said.

When my Mom said that, I couldn't help but laugh.
I laughed so hard.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Don't you guys get it ? I'm trying to get away from you." I said.

"But why?" Dad said

"Why? You're asking me why? You guys beat me. Hard. Everyday. For nothing''

"Oh baby we're sorry. But you need to come back home." Mom said

"Ha! Never" I said bitterly.

"Did you not just hear what your mother said!!?'' My father said angrily.

Oh no

He started coming closer and closer to me with his fists clenched. I was afraid. Wait! James wouldn't want this, he would want me to be safe so I decided to call him.
I ran as fast as I could to find my phone, when I found it I searched for his number and called quickly.

"Hey you" I heard his lovely voice say.
"James!" I shouted crying
"Babe what's wrong?" He asked sounding worried.

But before I could answer my dad grabbed my phone away from me. I didn't know what else to do so I screamed, I screamed so loud.

"Come on. You bitch!" My dad shouted pulling my arm, but I didn't wanna move, plus he was really strong so I threw myself on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" My mom shouted at me.

She looked at me and slapped me in my face.

"She's not gonna move" my dad said to my mom

"Well then, let's make her move" my mom said.

My dad smirked when he heard that.

And he didn't waste any time in doing so, he punched me in my head a couple times.

Ouch. That hurts

He continued to do so for about 3 mins and then when I still refused to get up he kicked me in my stomach right where he stabbed me

Damn that wound was really starting to heal.

And then the worst thing that could probably happen happened. My stomach started to hurt me again. Why? Because this damn father of mine is kicking me in it.

I started vomiting, like I couldn't stop.

"Nasty bitch" my mom shouted.

"Come on, you're coming with us" my dad said taking me up.

"No she's not" I heard a angry yet voice say.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks for reading
Share/vote/follow

 👑👑