Chapter 35

Bria's POV

-10 months later-

Since i came home from the hospital, James has taken off time from his gang and stayed home with us. But he definitely made sure that no harm would come near us especially now with Jade.

As for my 10 month old daughter Jade, she is as sweet as ever. She just started standing and is walking a bit. James loves her so much, she really brings out the soft side in him.
Her hair is blonde like mine with streaks of black like her dad.

James' and I love grew even more for each other and even though we fight alot, we love harder.

And if you're wondering, no we are not married. Well not yet.

"Hey what are you doing here all by yourself?" James asked. Then I realised i was still in the closet.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about my life and the most wonderful people in it." I said

"You mean me" he said smirking.

I just smiled at him.

"Btw Bambi wants to talk to you in the garden" he said

"Ok" i said and walked to the garden.

"Hey" Bambi said

"Hey"

"I have something to show you." She said

So we walked until something caught my eye. It was in the grass.

I walked on further and Saw the words

WILL

YOU

MARRY

ME

It was engraved in the grass, then i looked up and saw James on one knee.

I said yes right away, i didn't care about what my wedding would be like because i had everything i needed right there.

James and i kissed a slow passionate kiss.

We are getting married!!! Omg

Life lesson: things will be going hard for you, life will knock you down millions of times but you gotta get back up, don't give up because there is always hope for you no matter what. Take my life for example. Because of one person my entire world changed.
And now i can start a new life with my daughter Jade and my sister Bambi (and all my other friends.)

All this happened because of one person.

His name is James Black.

💫The End💫

(James and Jade☝)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thank you all for reading my story, i hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't. O well👅

Bye for nw. Xoxo💕